Ranked Warzones are amazing.

Xinika

Must be those crazy operatives I hear so much about. They probably need to be nerfed. It's kinda OP if you get triple capped for the whole match and still win.

I agree. Lesson learned from this thread? When in doubt, nerf the Operative.

Nobody from the opposing team joined.

What is there to fix?>

No rating for winning, yet leaving the wz you lose rating. Basically, a forced waste of time. I am paying $15 USD a month for these type of issues. Worth it.

Edited by Xinika

Truly a valuable lesson. I don't understand why BW doesn't implement it more often. Why fix what isn't broken?

Marauders and Pyro PTs viewed as OP? Nerf Operatives

Commando/Merc DPS is considered subpar? Nerf Operatives

Fresh 50s in recruit gear getting rolled by people in full BM/WH? Nerf Operatives.

(Scoundrels are fine).

wow, really? that's messed up man. didn't even think that was possible lol. has anyone else had this happen to their teams?

PS i kinda chuckled a bit when i saw your vanguard buddy running around spamming his proximity aoe looking for stealthers. it looked funny since i was thinking about what must have been running through your heads, and i would have done the exact same thing. :D

Did you at least get defender medals?

This happened to me in one of my first ranked matches. I did walk a away with the 300k healing medal healing a sage that kept using noble sacrifice though so I got some comms out of it I think. We all thought it was pretty funny, it was also our first win in a ranked warzone :D.

I would imagine it has something to do with the fact you can't replace people who DC/quit in rWZ maybe that function also extends to finding a new team should the other one refuse the queue. Obviously an oversight on BW's part but one that shouldn't be too hard to fix (hopefully). How common is this problem? I've only had it the one time.

No rating for winning, yet leaving the wz you lose rating. Basically, a forced waste of time. I am paying $15 USD a month for these type of issues. Worth it.

You get the most easy comms ever. Also, how would the rating system work if you'd get rating for winning 8v0?

...Some people need to buy some brain cells...

How often does this actually happen? I mean why ***** about an error that might happen...what 1 out of 100 games? or 1 out of 200? How many games have you played and how many had this error? I've never seen it. But hey you are gonna play GW2 so you decided to come here and waste EVEN MORE OF YOUR TIME to post. Grats.

Edited by Azareal

Actually, you get 1 point towards your taing (and a win) when this occurs. I can honestly say the worst warzones for this to occur in are voidstar (if you're defending first) and civil war (though civil war won't last as long as r1 defender of voidstar). At least Novare Coast only takes about 3 minutes of a 3-cap to end and hutt-ball can end in ~ 1m30s so long as everyone actually positions for pass chains.

How often does this actually happen? I mean why ***** about an error that might happen...what 1 out of 100 games? or 1 out of 200? How many games have you played and how many had this error? I've never seen it. But hey you are gonna play GW2 so you decided to come here and waste EVEN MORE OF YOUR TIME to post. Grats.

Happened to ME once out of ~280 RWZ matches. Happened twice in the same day to some guldies, however (that's 2 matches out of ~ 20 for that day).

It's not as bad as people are complaining about - you get +1 team rating, free RWZ comms/valor/credits and hell, you get a free win on your W/L chart. But... it really is annoying to have it occur as r1 defender in a voidstar.

Nobody from the opposing team joined.

What is there to fix?>

Yep, it's perfectly logical for the other team to then have to wait for 6-7 minutes in the WZ, doing nothing and gaining nothing out of it. Nothing to fix here...

Edit - Oh right, you gain ranked wz comms for those minutes of boredom, which I'm sure most ranked teams care about so much at this point

Edited by Scoloplastic

Happened to ME once out of ~280 RWZ matches. Happened twice in the same day to some guldies, however (that's 2 matches out of ~ 20 for that day).

It's not as bad as people are complaining about - you get +1 team rating, free RWZ comms/valor/credits and hell, you get a free win on your W/L chart. But... it really is annoying to have it occur as r1 defender in a voidstar.

Yes absolutely I'm not trying to act like it isn't annoying. But other than make BW aware of the issue I see no reason to sit around a whine like a little kid about something that isn't what I would consider to be common. A waste of time sucks but to whine about it and act like THIS is the reason the OP is going to play GW2 is asinine. Also anyone posting in a games forums and whining about a waste of time is laughable. :cool:

This thread has skipped everything and jumped right to the meat of the issue: Nerf Operatives.

Win.

You're also a cool guy Archangel.

I feel like we're getting off topic from the main point of this thread. Nerf Operatives.

And thanks Daiyukie. So are you.

You get the most easy comms ever. Also, how would the rating system work if you'd get rating for winning 8v0?

...Some people need to buy some brain cells...

Perhaps you should read before posting. It was a forced waste of time. We gain nothing for being there, but we lose rating for leaving. A forced waste of time.