Saying Goodybye.

Warlt

Just wanted to say Farewell to this epic Disaster :mad:

Been playing Since beta pre orderd CE edition, Found the Game Shallow And to be a Wow clone.

I remember when BW said that this would not be a gear dependant game THEY LIED!!!!

I remember them Saying Space misions would be fun THEY LIED!!!!!

Nothing new to mmo but Story....

After that just same Boring Grind game.

To all of you who enjoy it Have fun.

Yet another thread about someone quitting....God, if you're not happy just LEAVE.

When I quit Aion, I wrote to their customer support to explain them why I quit. They replied and said they were sorry to hear that and suggested I explained my reasons on the official forum.

I do wonder if BW support does the same...

Been playing Since beta pre orderd CE edition, Found the Game Shallow And to be a Wow clone.

I remember when BW said that this would not be a gear dependant game THEY LIED!!!!

Well goodbye and hope you find a game you like. I just came back myself. Not because TOR is a great game, its okay, but more because everything else out right now is even more boring.

Yet another thread about someone quitting....God, if you're not happy just LEAVE.

This...a thousand times this. I'm sick of this 'cry me a river' blah blah whine whine, I'm leaving crap. Just go.

Personally I think these people are whiney attention hos who want people to beg them to stay, because they are the uber magnificence that drives all civilization forward. Ya. Right. So long.

When I quit Aion, I wrote to their customer support to explain them why I quit. They replied and said they were sorry to hear that and suggested I explained my reasons on the official forum.

They have no one to read them anymore

So you played for almost a year, then decided now that it's shallow? Ever think that maybe youre just burnt out?

So you played for almost a year, then decided now that it's shallow? Ever think that maybe youre just burnt out?

No thought it was shallow from start just hoped it got better and it never did.

I'm about to quit myself, I still have a little bit of hope which is keeping me here for now though.

Good luck.

No1 from BW would see it. :o

Edited by Sporin

No it's not.... people are just tired of seeing "i Quit Threads" They serve no purpose.

Maybe he wanted to say goodbye? Next time some friend or family member says "Bye" down the phone to you, shout abuse at them and call them names... It seems to work on here!?!?! :o

Good riddance.

Maybe he wanted to say goodbye? Next time some friend or family member says "Bye" down the phone to you, shout abuse at them and call them names... It seems to work on here!?!?! :o

Now you're just being silly....and not in any of MY posts did I "shout abuse at them and call them names"

If I knew this guy personally I'd probably give him the business. I didn't realize this guy was my friend or family.

You can spell words like farewell and disaster, but not goodbye. I find this intriguing.

I've played since beta, but didn't fall for the CE trap. I looked at what was in it before deciding. If you found the game shallow, then you took a long time to quit. I feel the story lines actually give it depth, perhaps it wasn't the word you were looking for.

I don't remember them saying it like that but it's quite easy to get endgame gear, especially compared to other MMO's, so I don't see the issue there.

I like them from time to time. This is a matter of opinion though, not truth or lie.

Which is more than a lot of other MMOs added. That aside, new isn't always good either.

I can hardly call this a grind game in comparison, but yes I would say that any MMO has grind. Even Guild Wars 2 which is supposedly grind free is not. I played the betas, it's not true. I will say that endgame could've been better because gear progression is a total mess and I can only hope that they do better with the new endgame that is coming with the new level cap.

Thanks, not a perfect game for sure, but I am indeed still enjoying it.