alderaan civil war 917k dps carnage spec

elitegerike

That's damage, not DPS. It's an impressive number for sure for a class without much AoE. Probably would be more impressive if you didn't have a max-length game and actually managed to take the middle.

We ended up getting a full guild pvp game once, 2 premades on each side, all 16 players in civil war were our guild.. we ended up contesting all 3 points for a very long time, and the end result was multiple people over 900k damage.

Not trying to diminish your 900k, just saying its very possible, especially if you contest mid for a long time with each team having 1 turret, or even neither team getting it.

Edited by Aluvi

All the maras in my guild (all Carnage) and even the rage specced Jugs get over 900k from time to time in a 1 node all CW. No need to make a big deal of it because our PT's are getting 1.2 to 1.4 mil in those games. Edited by Jagil

I have no idea whether or not marauders are balanced, but as an operative I'd like to leave this: I sincerely hope you guys don't get nerfed to the ground because others don't know how what you're capable of and how to counter you. Or because of some stupid screenshot or video, that shows someone capturing the finest and luckiest moments of several warzones :)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4239/910kalderan.jpg

high end geared, carnage spec :cool: BEAT DAT!

this is why PvP will always be crap in this game... you have people like this who think doing the most damage is what matters, rather then team work.

any BTW that is beyond easy to get when you cherry pick people with no PvP gear and have someone following you healing you.

this is why PvP will always be crap in this game... you have people like this who think doing the most damage is what matters, rather then team work.

any BTW that is beyond easy to get when you cherry pick people with no PvP gear and have someone following you healing you.

no dude, actualy i am leading the ranked warzones, and our tactic is to cap snow first, and when we have to first tick, just keep pushin mid all the time (its long fight but 90% of times we are winning)

and my dps was that big beacuse, i am the main assist in the team, and i was burstin' the healers and PTs

no dude, actualy i am leading the ranked warzones, and our tactic is to cap snow first, and when we have to first tick, just keep pushin mid all the time (its long fight but 90% of times we are winning)

and my dps was that big beacuse, i am the main assist in the team, and i was burstin' the healers and PTs

and you had 2 healers following you around... dude you are nothing special... you were fighting a garbage undergeared group with you having pocket healers...

like i said this is why PvP in this game will always be bad, gear matters far more then skill.

and you had 2 healers following you around... dude you are nothing special... you were fighting a garbage undergeared group with you having pocket healers...

like i said this is why PvP in this game will always be bad, gear matters far more then skill.

thats why our mercenary and other mara got 200-300k less damage, they did not run with 2 healers against "garbarage undergeared grp" :OOO ???

I'm sorry, this is how all MMO PVP works. The only difference in WoW is, the team who has the Heroic Raid Weapons/Trinkets wins.

I'm sorry, this is how all MMO PVP works. The only difference in WoW is, the team who has the Heroic Raid Weapons/Trinkets wins.

Did you play Guild Wars 2 already? I like PvP here, but I hate the grind.

In Guild Wars 2 you start with best gear from 1st day in sPvP. So only skill matters not the gear. In SWTOR you have to grind the gear before you can start ranked wz. This sucks! When you are not playing whole day it takes a lot of time to get full WH agumented!

It would be so much better if you could start with the same stats and just change your look of your character.

Did you play Guild Wars 2 already? I like PvP here, but I hate the grind.

In Guild Wars 2 you start with best gear from 1st day in sPvP. So only skill matters not the gear. In SWTOR you have to grind the gear before you can start ranked wz. This sucks! When you are not playing whole day it takes a lot of time to get full WH agumented!

It would be so much better if you could start with the same stats and just change your look of your character.

Then, what is the incentive to pvp besides fun? It seems it would be really fun to play for a while, and to get wins, but then what? dont you get bored? maybe I am missing something.