Tanks!! Y u no guard us healers?!

Autreki

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

test it on your own with a few freinds you´ll never see a guard transmission beeing reduced or defended.

Weird. Those Courage procs and bubble animations must have come out of nowhere when I was not directly attacked, but getting zapped with Guard when I ran a PvE build for the kicks.

Edited by Helig

Weird. Those Courage procs and bubble animations must have come out of nowhere when I was not directly attacked, but getting zapped with Guard when I ran a PvE build for the kicks.

thats really wierd, as i testet it several minutes of constant fireing on a guarded friend and didn´t have one shield proc or obvious dmg reduce (70% reduction by shield at that moment) nor a defending animation ...

thats really wierd, as i testet it several minutes of constant fireing on a guarded friend and didn´t have one shield proc or obvious dmg reduce (70% reduction by shield at that moment) nor a defending animation ...

Now *that* is effing weird. Gotta test it myself head-on, then.

Now *that* is effing weird. Gotta test it myself head-on, then.

Afaik guarded damage is not migrated a 2nd time. Thats what I always thought atleast. I'm willing to learn otherwise :)

When I dont guard its mainly because of 2 reasons.

1) The healer thinks guard means heal everyone but the guy guarding you.

2) Our group DPS is low and we are not downing their healers...I switch to DPS mode and throw taunts on CD instead..Smash Juggs can put out some hurt its not a "bad" Dps spec.

Problem is bad tanks dont guard enough, and most players Run DPS gear since BW has m ade defensive stats pointless for PvP for the most part....Hence tank classes are some of the heavy hitting DPS...PT pyro/ Rage Jugg....

I really think if Defensive gear actually allowed tanks to absorb a decent amount of Damage you would see alot more guarding and straight up controlling the space around healers...As it is alot of people feel its more effective to drop a taunt and kill the enemy fast rather then switch to low dps and guard.

Seriously...

What is with you tanks not guarding the healer, or even worse let some lolmarauder rip me a new one because you were busy trying to kill the opposing player in heavy armor that is being guarded :|

Maybe you'd get a guard if you pulled your finger out of your brownhole and communicated to let people know you're a healer and that you'd like a guard? Maybe negotiate to give that tank heals and VERY frequent attention in exchange for a guard?

You're not entitled to anything. Prove you deserve to have a tank eat half of the damage you have incoming, and people might help you more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.