Pt op

Meatnose

Keybinds must be a waste of heat too. Owait.

Seriously though, tunnel damage is tunnel. Don't bring this kid on a rated team if you want to win.

this kid happen to one of the highest rating on our server but hey thanks for the advice.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol and that kid clicks. What a joke.

keybinding is for casual players.

lol if he can click and still **** people with zero death, obviously he's pro.

Oh, i'm sure he clicked his way straight to that fantastic rating.

he did.

Edited by hyuplee

I would love to see you guys play him and his team..... my money is on Cake.

blah blah blah. Hypothetical situation is hypothetical. I'll see them when cross server queues come. I'll tell you one thing, our vanguard will be running circles around him.

Good thing that class has an auto snare or clickster would be in real trouble.

blah blah blah. Hypothetical situation is hypothetical. I'll see them when cross server queues come. I'll tell you one thing, our vanguard will be running circles around him.

Good thing that class has an auto snare or clickster would be in real trouble.

rofl wasting ur time running around a deeps okay bro.

brb laughing.

rofl wasting ur time running around a deeps okay bro.

brb laughing.

Yeah, you circle fight everyone. Are you serious? This shows just how bad you guys are. You have to be facing a target to hit them, even with insta cast attacks. If he keyboard turns he doesn't stand a chance and can even be kited by another vanguard.

Yeah, you circle fight everyone. Are you serious? This shows just how bad you guys are. You have to be facing a target to hit them, even with insta cast attacks. If he keyboard turns he doesn't stand a chance and can even be kited by another vanguard.

yea and then you turn around and find we broke through ur door at voidstar or capped ur bunker in novia coast.

Yawn.

Look at the try hard PVP'rs posting screens of bad set ups.

Brb tunneling my way to 1 mil+ damage in some random wz with 7 healers and calling myself good even though I backpedal and click all of my abilities.

I hope cross servers come soon because it's apparent that if that guild is the best on your server, that's a pathetic server.

Brb tunneling my way to 1 mil+ damage in some random wz with 7 healers and calling myself good even though I backpedal and click all of my abilities.

I hope cross servers come soon because it's apparent that if that guild is the best on your server, that's a pathetic server.

7 healers? okay.

:rolleyes:Sure mate... pathetic server... right.

You dont need every ability bound. About 6 or 7 will do. Lot of assumptions made there: back-pedal, clicker, keyboard turner..... really if he has a high rating - hes good. Enough said.

I'm done. The elite Pvper has set me straight.

But they can die like everyone else. You kill them they dont hurt you. Its a team sport. or should be. Theres no point calling for a nerf on an offensive class, when they have little to no defensive CD's, cant stealth or leap. Yes they have grapple but that does not improve mobility, it brings the fight to them not them to the fight.

With the Energy Rebounder talent you have a 100% chance to reduce the cooldown on Energy Shield by 3 seconds, which occurs every 1.5 seconds if you're taking damage. Good PT's use the ability at the start of each engagment and can have Energy Shield up multiple times in a fight. They don't have the defensive CD's of Marauders, but they've got a very good one imo. You don't need leap because with flame burst your targets aren't going to be kiting you and, if they do get off a stun and gain some distance, grapple is better than leap.

Bringing the fight to them is a huge benefit for Pyros because they can pull healers and DPS away from guards and support, rather than leaping into it. Its a vastly underrated skill, especially in a coordianted team environment.

Edited by Kunda

You dont need every ability bound. About 6 or 7 will do. Lot of assumptions made there: back-pedal, clicker, keyboard turner..... really if he has a high rating - hes good. Enough said.

All of my classes have at least 26 keybinds man. I'm leveling my vanguard right now, he is level 34 and I already have a ton of necessary binds:

hammer shot

ion pulse

stockstrike

high impact bolt

sticky grenade

gut

grapple

cryo grenade, aoe taunt, taunt, shield, adrenaline rush, pulse cannon, mortar volley, huttball pass, med pack, adrenal, guard, interrupt.

19 keybinds at 34.

dont waste ur time talking to scrubs pretending to b pro bro. Me and carthy are just having a grand time laughing at the pvp "tough guys" from other server atm. brb

I would like to know why people are always complaining about one class being op all the time. If you practice your class/spec, get the appropriate gear, and learn your abilities properly you should not be complaining. Just because a certain class is beating you doesn't mean that class is better, but rather you should get better at fighting that particular class.

Thank you so much for posting this, I was having trouble locating a screen where sorc dominated in wz - there's a few but i forgot to screenshot it seems - but now? problem solved.

Yeah sorc dps are useless in wz everyone should respec to heal.

derp.

"somethign about me not reading back further in the thread"

But to your point.... The damage a Sorc can put out is fine, some classes can rip through a sorc's defence in a matter of miliiseconds, but that's for another story. People playing sorcs just need to relize that we're not going to see the bigg crits like some classes and that's fine.

Edited by Ykicka

most classes are fine atm. Each has its strength and lack thereof, with the exception of arsenal merc being a dumb class to play.

And yes, i do realize it was a sin not a sorc ;P

just woke up then and was looking for a sorc dmg screenshot, got too excited when i see the lightning sign.

Edited by hyuplee

how many times do i have to apologize for a simple mistake?

hehe i reedited ma post and you beat me to it.... and i blame my laziness for not going back through the thread .. damn links direct posts hehehe

Give us the survivability of an Assassin or a Marauder and we can talk about dps nerfs.

Really you want the survivability of an Assassin? So basically you want less survivability than you currently have? Im cool with that.

This guild has my hemroids flaring up

Right because you are so charming in the way you conduct yourself. Thanks for the constructive post though. Appreciate it.

hehe i reedited ma post and you beat me to it.... and i blame my laziness for not going back through the thread .. damn links direct posts hehehe

no need, bro ;) We're human beings and we all make mistakes :p Appreciate the re-edit though!

Edited by hyuplee

From yesterday.

Carthy something is just weird about either you, that screenshot, the server or your healers. Why no keybinds? Do you have alternate kebinds for railshot? I cannot believe that you use wsad and click 7. May be some mouse macro? Are you a clicker?????

I mean if you get these huge numbers by clicking, the i have no words. It seems to me that all that was just a one big healing stalemate. Kudos for the big numbers though..