Cryo grenades need to go!

Mournblood

A multi-target 4s stun with a 30m range is useless? No, it is awesome and close to essential for competitive PVP. Obviously you don't throw them around like candy but throwing one of them at a group approaching to stop a cap? Yes please.

Ahh, I'll have to look into it. I crafted the sludge one. I play a healer maybe the cc one will be better. I was hoping to slow them down and run away, all it does is give them a chance to leap to me afterwards.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of crafting getting pushed around. Stop trying to make it a gimmick\flavor thing because it gives an "unfair" advantage. It's all on the GTM. Don't have money? Craft\gather what other players need and sell it, then buy what you need.

MMO isn't only dungeons\raids and PvP. Market\crafting should be just as important.

Edited by Helig

• 4 months later...
Using gernades in pvp is fine, this is why. Its something avalable to EVERYONE, just like biochem is avalable to everyone and the only reason adrenals/relics got taken out of pvp was to make the bad players stop complaining about getting destroyed instantly. Changing a system to make things better or easier for the weaker players is never the way to go. I'd like to think that if you aren't getting gernades to use in pvp you are either unaware they exist, too lazy or too ignorant. All things that fall into the catigory of being a weaker player.

I dont mind the greandes, but the effects should be modified like other cc's. eg. the knock-down one, no more lying on the ground for 4 seconds. Should be made exactly like the other knockdown skills. BW change the operative KD to remove that 4 second laying on the ground thing. GRenades should be made on par with the skills. But lower the CD on them...

I think the solution is just to make the non reusable ones cheaper to produce... I've used low level seisimic grenades on all my toons because they are still good and also cheap...... if their was a cheap + good cryo/rakata freezbombs that would fix the problem. I have recently given into switching all my serious pvp toons over to cybertech... There are just to many situations where an extra aoe mez, stun, or even slow(for some classes) will win or lose you a game...