WH dps relic in 1.3?

So, I'm still keeping the Campaign power relic for on-demand burst but I'm not sure what to use for the second one. At the moment I'm using the campaign elemental damage proc relic, but I'm wondering if the War Hero relic, or even the Battlemaster one, will be better than the proc relic?

Many thanks for any and all replies!

I would aim for the WH power relics in both slots. The constant dps gain is pretty sick. It also gives you more expertise to play with. Meaning that you can trade out your expertise crystal for the power one or other instances where you can trade extra expertise for power.

I have read a little on the updated PVP relics, and I think they are going to be within a few % DPS wise to each other. If you dont PVP or dont like it then dont have to feel like you have to get it. Campaign Power and Procs are still good relics. If you intend to PVP and PVE, then it makes sense to get both WH anyways for the expertise.

Me personally, I hate clicky relics and I like PVP so I am getting WH when I can afford them.

For PVP, Dual WH relics is the one and only way to go.

For PVE, This i even debatable. For some fights, dual WH relics is still the best. This game doesn't really have any burst phases, no bloodlust... It is all about sustained damage.

The campaign which does + X damage as kinetic/energy + 1 WH static relic is good.