PLEASE transport me back to my planet after group finder mission

Red_rocks

Seriously this is getting annoying.

I head off to Taris to do some class quest while I wait for a group finder to pop.

I get there, start doing some quests and 30mins later it pops, yay im all happy and stuff doing a flashpoint...

When its finished i'm stuck on fleet again. So off I run back to Taris and put the group finder on.

I don't have a SPEEDER yet, so all this running about to get back to taris is FREAKING annoying.

PLEASE, PLEASE, please, transport group attendees back to where they accepted the mission after it finishes.

Why wouldn't you?

Seriously this is getting annoying.

I head off to Taris to do some class quest while I wait for a group finder to pop.

I get there, start doing some quests and 30mins later it pops, yay im all happy and stuff doing a flashpoint...

When its finished i'm stuck on fleet again. So off I run back to Taris and put the group finder on.

I don't have a SPEEDER yet, so all this running about to get back to taris is FREAKING annoying.

PLEASE, PLEASE, please, transport group attendees back to where they accepted the mission after it finishes.

Why wouldn't you?

Cause it is Bioware.It was brought to their attention countless times when it was on PTS. They didn't care then, they don't care now.

Answer is obvious and they could do it very quickly: just issue an instant pass to teleport to the player's previous coordinates. It could be bound and set to expire in x number of minutes to avoid confusion.

Give the players an instant pass back to where they were, then they have the option of transporting back whenever they want to.

I'd just note the WoW dungeon finder does in fact return you to the spot where you teleported to the dungeon from, if you choose to. It's kind of a standard feature and shoddy that BW didn't include a similar feature, especially knowing how bad their load screens are.

Maybe you have business on the fleet, but no one needs to deal with the elevators and docking bays and orbital space stations and taxi times to get back to where they were.

Edited by jgelling

I don't know, as inconvenient as it can be sometimes, I actually like ending up back on fleet where I can turn the daily in fairly quickly. What would be real nice though is if we could get the daily from locations other than fleet and then port back to our quest location after finishing the run, so that we don't have to keep going back and forth between quest area and fleet so much. Then again, if things are too convenient, maybe fleet turns into ghost town which would offend some...I don't think Bioware will be able to win on this one.

Maybe the reason why you transport back to the fleet is because that's usually where you picked up the quest for the FP... MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE. But still they need to add an option to go to the fleet or back to where you started :sul_eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.