Are you mocking us?

GizmoBill

I come home from a tiresome day of work to have some fun playing this game just to find it full of bugs and bs.

In warzones the lag spikes are horrid, I loose most of them because this, trying to open doors in voidstar and throwing balls in the pit, not to mention the imbalance between classes.. and NO, it's not about teamplay cause that is not balanced either.

Yesterday not even the chat was working.. seriously I demand to see your unit tests!

Edited by GizmoBill

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get better internet.

I have like 20/2-4mbps, it's better than my mates' that live around. it's not the internet it's the game after this last patch they screwed something related to windows, drivers or something..

I've been suspecting this for a while....

with the ludicrous stat allocation on gear....3 peices of healing gear is optimal for a dps...and 3 pieces of dps gear is optimal for healing....they just gotta be trolling.

and that's just one example.

Edited by Synxos

Everything is working fine here, problems are on your end :D

Good for you, now go play. I'm not being rude but in our software company we usually go with the divide and conquer strategy to find out bugs. So the team mates that cannot reproduce them are assigned to something else... in your case, something different than this thread.

I've been suspecting this for a while....

with the ludicrous stat allocation on gear....3 peices of healing gear is optimal for a dps...and 3 pieces of dps gear is optimal for healing....they just gotta be trolling.

and that's just one example.

yes well you need to farm more after full set, change some mods and stuff

Yup Po5 has had horrible lag in OPS, FPs and WZs. Even some questing areas. The lag is server side too. When an entire WZ of people feels it or an entire OPs group its not your rig or connection. Those servers just can't handle the populations.

Everyone I know gets lag spikes since 1.3. I don't know if it's the client lagging or the server lag from all the transfers. :(

Me and some regular groupers are getting some as well. Not constant, but big spikes that we have never had happen to us before. Once you group with the same people for a few months every day, you get to know their habits, and systems(old so and so is still loading, give em a minute!).

Hopefully it's just a bit overloading from the xfers, something they can smooth out rather quickly.