EXTREMELY inappropriate children models.

CthulhuChild

Bioware: the fact that you included kids in the game is great. Honestly, I am really sick of children not being a part of the vast majority of games, in flat contradiction to reality. Kudos.

But for the love of everything that is holy, you cannot just scale down the female models and call it a day. It works ok for the males, but there is something EXTREMELY DO NOT WANT about a 6 year old with curvy hips and perky breasts.

You put real effort into making the female character models sexy, and that's not a bad thing: until you scale them down and use them as kids. Then it's just creepy and uncomfortable.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

where are kids at? I haven't seen any on the imperial side.. maybe I just missed them. I remember seeing 1 in beta but can't remember if it was imperial or republic side.

Strangely enough I didn't even notice what you mentioned. Take a screenshot and post a link so we know what you're talking about.

Edited by Shammus

where are kids at? I haven't seen any on the imperial side.. maybe I just missed them. I remember seeing 1 in beta but can't remember if it was imperial or republic side.

Strangely enough I didn't even notice what you mentioned. Take a screenshot and post a link so we know what you're talking about.

There is one boy in an early side-quest on Hutta for the BH and Agent

On Topic: I have yet to see any girls. When I do I'll make it a point to see if this is true.

I remember Paul on Ord Mantell, and I thought the same thing, he was a male,

just made smaller :p

However, on Coruscant there's a quest with a young girl,

and she looks like a girl in every way, she wasn't made "smaller".

I was on the republic capital City yesterday, and I remember meeting a pair of kids on one of the quests there (Something about shutting down water pumps), one boy and one girl, and yes I remember being clearly freaked out by how the little girl looked, I mean she spoke like a child but had the ***** of a 18 years old, creepy.

Itis not something you can miss, or something only pervs sees, because it is common sense.

Yeah, about that. See, the snipers and the sorcerers decided to have a big party, and things got a wee bit out of hand.

The kids never struck me as that young.

Tweens maybe, but not 5 or 6.

That said...I don't think they are that inappropriate/inaccurate. My son is 12 and I can tell you most of the girls in his grade look like that.

The hips could probably use a scale down a bit more...but honestly...they could pass for 12 in any school I know of.

There is one boy in an early side-quest on Hutta for the BH and Agent

On Topic: I have yet to see any girls. When I do I'll make it a point to see if this is true.

I haven't seen any girl children.

I've seen "teenager" children which are scaled down body 1's. Looks like a normal 16-17 year old to me.

I've done the Republic side quests that are being referred to here, and they looked like younger teenagers to me, maybe 13 or 14. Then again, I wasn't checking them out. I don't understand why one would get all worked up about it.