Kurtob Alliance speeder coming soon!

Iwipe

i had this on the PTS 1.3 and still haven't received mine. Why put something on PTS and not let it go live? This for inviting friends to game and them subbing. I've already seen some other threads about this awhile back where us peeps got it but didn't receive it after 1.3 went live.

thats what it said in the mail you got in pts 1.3 when you received it, unless they have changed it now.

I actually think they changed it with F2P coming soon its going to be harder to refer a friend.

I actually think they changed it with F2P coming soon its going to be harder to refer a friend.

F2P Coming soon? Says who? Lol the game has been a huge success for them even with losing 400k subscribers. Unless you are refering to the article taken out of context where he says they will never say they wouldnt go free to play in years time but they are keeping the subscription model for a long time to come.

F2P Coming soon? Says who? Lol the game has been a huge success for them even with losing 400k subscribers. Unless you are refering to the article taken out of context where he says they will never say they wouldnt go free to play in years time but they are keeping the subscription model for a long time to come.

It's " free to play up until level 15" thats what is being talked about, and that was announced at E3

the speeder on the other hand reminds me of a cross between a balloon with a toilet seat. It really does look impractical from a design stance, but then Im more attached to the classic swoop look myself

Edited by MatronAdena

No no I meant F2P to lvl 15 don't worry.

I think its the best looking mount IMO.

Huh...not I. It's a very subjective style...and one I really am not terribly fond of. Maybe it's the screen shots that make it look 'meh'...I'm still pleased to see something new coming, but I really think the DD/CE vehicle looks the best by far.

Huh...not I. It's a very subjective style...and one I really am not terribly fond of. Maybe it's the screen shots that make it look 'meh'...I'm still pleased to see something new coming, but I really think the DD/CE vehicle looks the best by far.

the DDE speeder I agree was the best looking. Sadly is 90% so I don't use it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.