Species you are surprised have not appeared yet.

I fort one am surprised they have not used the Quarrens. I am pretty sure I have not seen any at all. For SW illiterate those are the squid-faced guys who are enemies of the Mon calamari ((just like Trandoshans to Wookies)). I figured they might be a dark enough species to have and since Mon calamari appear in this game it would seem to make sense to include them.

It's fine for now.

The thing that REALLY hit me hard, I know it will sound stupid, is that in kotor 2 the gand, the little fly people that looked like mice/flies and talked like mice really high pitched they were like 2 feet high in kotor 2 but in swtor they are normal size like 6 foot and have nowhere NEAR the voice that gand in kotor 2 do. I know..it's stupid. But that hit me hard for some reason :(

I think the next species to come is Togruta meaning after Cathar

I hardly saw any Mon Calamari besides Guss Tuno and the captain in Esseles, seems like a waste of a good model.

But I also expected to see Bothans. I guess many of them died trying to get into the game.

[

I hardly saw any Mon Calamari besides Guss Tuno and the captain in Esseles, seems like a waste of a good model.

But I also expected to see Bothans. I guess many of them died trying to get into the game.

i c wut u did thar +1 internet

The more I think of it...the more I realize how the Bothans suck at their job...I mean...everytime we hear about them "Many Bothans died for XYZ....." I mean...experts don't die....and their race always goes on boths sides....why does anyone trust them with key info in the first place haha?

Ewoks.

I don't think Ewoks have been discovered by the outside galaxy at this point.

Suprised to not see Aqualish, Bothans (I thought the Drall were supposed to be Bothans at first - was wondering why they were so short), Chadra-Fan, Barabel. Quarren, Feeorin, Snivvian, Gotal, Noghri or Falleen.

I kind of expected to see a little more of Yodas race. I mean not a lot, since I know they're rare, but the only one I've seen is Master Oteg during Taral V and Maelstrom Prison.

Other then that, I expected more wookies. I've seen the smuggler companion and the random wookie that just stands there all day on the Republic Fleet. I guess they don't get out much. :cool:

Hey I don't think they (meaning wookies) are being directly attacked by the Empire yet so they can be a little complacent lol. After all they don't get attacked until the Brotherhood of Darkness kicks down their door a few thousand years later. Edited by Neltronluur

I thought the Cathar were going to be a playable race when 1.3 drop, They were in the original E3 1.3 trailer and then suddenly they're nowhere to be found. Also mandalorians, why arent they a playable race? Don't make them a bunch of Boba Fett clones or Canderous knockoffs but atleast give something mando related.

I thought the Cathar were going to be a playable race when 1.3 drop, They were in the original E3 1.3 trailer and then suddenly they're nowhere to be found. Also mandalorians, why arent they a playable race? Don't make them a bunch of Boba Fett clones or Canderous knockoffs but atleast give something mando related.

Mandalorians are either humans, or other aliens, not their own race.

Sorry...

that was for the expansion later in the year, not 1.3

Mandalorian is a way of life, a philosophy, the original race that created the Mandalorian all died out.

The taung, Dha Werda Verda ("Warriors of the Shadow")

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Taung

Ok, I retreat my previous comment.

You know what species appears even less than Mon Calamari?

Children. As in infants.

I know they are not a species per se, but they have been hardly ever used. It's like the whole galaxy just seems to be 19 years old when they are born.

The only two times I've seen a kid was once in the infamous medicine mission in Ord Mantell and then in Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa. That's it.

What's up with that?

I already understood that mandalorian was a philosophy now since the race is defunct but there is plenty of play in making a class out of it.

if you play as the BH class you can become a Mandalorian so there is no need to make it a whole class