Official Q&A Thread for July 6th Blog Post

CourtneyWoods

Some time ago we re-started our Pre-launch Guild, and we recovered our old-website including the Chatbox.. in there was a lot of talk about features we hoped to get in soon. Most of this was the Guild Capital Ship.. You said you were in concept phase some time ago (Don't quote me on that).

Is there more info about that yet?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Hutball and i would like to know (or suggest), if new HB courts will be available for the future? I would like to see a new layout of the arena, new hazards, it would be the same warzone but since HB is kinda like a sport, it can change depending on the Hutt hosting it ;)

Amazingly good idea.

I want to know how BW decide which addition to the game they will do. Currently, no suggestions posted in the suggestion forum make it to the game, but some change that were never discussed (cull animation change for example) are added. I know some player suggestion will be included to the game (chat bubble comes to mind), but how do you decide which one are important ? Staff suggestion ? Ingame ticket ?

With the current state of the game with many players now able to buff multiple class buffs and the removal of some abilities from affecting operation bosses it seems that class diversity among raiders is not encouraged.

Are there any plans to encourage greater diversity in operation groups among DPS or pure DPS advanced classes through unique advanced class abilities?

Or worded another way are there plans to make an operations group with a high class diversity have a greater “flow” or “quality of life” than a low diversity operations group?

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if there was any way to transfer a character to another server by paying and, if it is so, if there are any regulations regarding the server you want to tranfer your character to (just like the free character transfers, where you can only tranfer your char to a select server) Thank you for your time and answers.

Are there plans or will we ever have the current Bind on Pickup gear converted into BIND ON LEGACY?

Background: the initial Bind gear was developed to fight off gold sellers. Now, we have LEGACY, which is pretty much account on server. Therefore, bind gear is no longer needed per character, so it can and should be extended to Legacy, or account. It is quality of life, or normality, since we can keep the original idea intact : gear cannot leave the account, but it can be traded freely among the characters within the account, while still preserving the "no GTN sell".

What were you're ideas behind making most of the quests combat-related, rather than some of the puzzles and other content in KOTOR? At the moment, the majority of quests seem to be something along the lines of "Kill x amount of y". Were you guys ever thinking of adding different content like KOTOR had, and if not, why?

When will transfers be opened up between all servers, even if it is the pay to transfer model? I would obviously like it if it was free, but I want to bring my level 40 legacy to my new mains and they are not connected by free server transfers.

PVP.

this game is totally pve oriented.

any future plans to make it PvP compatible in the right meaning of this concept, like Warhammer or Guild Wars 2, or not?

i mean something like open zones, "keep" to conquer, something which makes interesting playing swtor as pvp.

ty.

I really want to see some more options with my companions. Once you've reached max affection, companions just ignore you, and say the same stuff they always did. Are you planning to more to do with companion storylines? And are you planning to add more companions?