1.3 legacy perks.....(price)

Ipea

I have looked and cant seem to find a list of the new perks the the price to see if they are worth buying or are way over priced....

If someone can link it or tell me where tofind them that would be great

Thanks

well in the new article on the comunity blog there is a screen shot and the 4th level of one of the XP perks is 100,000c for a 10% boost (that stacks with the other 3 levels) so i would guess it's 100,000 per 10% upto a maximum of 500,000c and a 50% boost!

Of course that might just be placeholder prices and values. i guess we'll find out next Tuesday

To get all the Legacy Perks unlocked, it would cost 1,050,000 credits.

I did do the calculations. The first Tiers (+5% and 10%) cost about 100k.

Word of advise:

Make sure you are on the toon you want to get the exp boost as it's Per character, not the entire legacy ;)

Word of advise:

Make sure you are on the toon you want to get the exp boost as it's Per character, not the entire legacy ;)

Thanks mate, do you think it gives good exp leveling up with ground finder AND main quest only?

Word of advise:

Wow..I sure hope they change this...or, I mean what is the point of the legacy? If you have to buy it for each character you want to apply it to.

Wow..I sure hope they change this...or, I mean what is the point of the legacy? If you have to buy it for each character you want to apply it to.

It'll be 1 million credits or $1 eventually. That's the only possible point to it.

Personally, I would rather pay price per character, instead of Pricex8 to unlock it for my full legacy. In the long run, it saves money because you may only want one type of exp bonus for a certain character, instead of all 5 for every character.

Good work. A couple of the prices have been changed since you first made that (mainly the companion gift perks are way cheaper), but overall great job.

The price changes have being updated in that article so everything you see there is the latest on the PTS :D

I was thinking the same thing...

...So it's a legacy system that was meant to be "for everyone in your legacy"... but not it's "for that character".

Seems backwards. I don't mind the extra money sink, but it does seem like this should just be a global thing, else it's not really "Legacy" so much as "perks".

I'm VERY glad it's on a per character basis. This is something that should be character-tailored instead of applied to all characters. If I have a character that I decide to get a PvP perk on, I don't want that on any other character.

This was a good idea. Legacy doesn't mean that every little thing HAS to be applied to all characters, y'know.