Augmenting

ripamorame

You realize you get 2.5 more damage but lose .65 crit with power augments > str augments right? Given that you have sorc buff up all the time that is.

Also only thing that increases our healing is more HP. It's a 2% total health tick no matter what.

so post 1.3 and the augments. what are people's thoughts on it. go a mixed balance of str and pwr and toss in some crit ?

Still playing with my numbers, but I have all power and surge with a couple of crit augments.

And it all depends on what gear/mods you're wearing.

I have a mix of black hole armoring and mods with some columi enhancements, simply because the columi enhancements are pretty sweet.

Personally I went full power augments with the exception of my belt and bracers, i put strength in them since i was out of power augs :p

I'm sure once i farm some more neural augmenters I'll put power in them as well...

currently at 1103 power on my mara. and definitely noticing the difference

so post 1.3 and the augments. what are people's thoughts on it. go a mixed balance of str and pwr and toss in some crit ?

This is what I was wondering, more related to Carnage PvP, though.

I've been using Might augs for the tiny bit of added crit, but am likely going to be switching them out for Power / Surge. Just curious if this is the right idea.

as carnage with 100% crit isn't it pointless stacking more crit wouldn't it be better with power?

I am almost full wh i have gone mainly overkill playing around with aesthetics haha but i am seeing what my crit and str is at with full set before jamming str in as i know power is safe im crit capped at 35% for anni and surge at 75% and i seem to be doing fine.

P.S. anyone noticed how our burst hasn't budges i can still hit sages for 4k haha.

What i'm currently doing as i've hit the crit percent I want.

Those who have gone "Full Power" augments, make sure you're only doing it once you've hit 1600 self buffed strength. After that the crit you gain from mainstat starts to softcap and the benefit of full power is more noticeable. I have 7 Augments with 18 strength and 12 endurance, and other 7 with 18 power and 12 endurance.

I'm actually over my 1600 mainstat hardcap, I count being fully buffed because I've made it a point to level all 4 main classes, I have a Sorc, a Merc, an operative and a Marauder with the Mara being my main. You have no idea how amazing it is to always have all 4 buffs 24/7 + Biochem Stim.

My current stats with only 5 pieces of War Hero (Implants, Ear, Weapons) is:

850 Bonus Damage

39.5% Crit

77% Surge

103% Accuracy

1217 Expertise

18200 HP

I consider myself better itemized than most Marauders and I have a lot of gear left to farm. I easily outdamage everyone in 90% of the Warzones I'm unless there is an actual GOOD PT or Repub equivalent. The only class that can ever outdamage me is a good PT or Vanguard. Handsdown I demolish every single warzone I'm in.

1v1's I destroy fully geared War Hero Mara's with the tiniest bit of effort. I regularly get 4500-5200 crits and as I get my bonus damage up to the 900+ range I'll see that number go up.

Those who have gone "Full Power" augments, make sure you're only doing it once you've hit 1600 self buffed strength. After that the crit you gain from mainstat starts to softcap and the benefit of full power is more noticeable. I have 7 Augments with 18 strength and 12 endurance, and other 7 with 18 power and 12 endurance.

I'm actually over my 1600 mainstat hardcap, I count being fully buffed because I've made it a point to level all 4 main classes, I have a Sorc, a Merc, an operative and a Marauder with the Mara being my main. You have no idea how amazing it is to always have all 4 buffs 24/7 + Biochem Stim.

850 Bonus Damage

39.5% Crit

77% Surge

103% Accuracy

1217 Expertise

18200 HP

I consider myself better itemized than most Marauders and I have a lot of gear left to farm. I easily outdamage everyone in 90% of the Warzones I'm unless there is an actual GOOD PT or Repub equivalent. The only class that can ever outdamage me is a good PT or Vanguard. Handsdown I demolish every single warzone I'm in.

1v1's I destroy fully geared War Hero Mara's with the tiniest bit of effort. I regularly get 4500-5200 crits and as I get my bonus damage up to the 900+ range I'll see that number go up.

What spec are you running?

• 2 weeks later...

850 Bonus Damage

39.5% Crit

77% Surge

103% Accuracy

1217 Expertise

18200 HP

Also very interested in which spec you are using :)