Bring back the orange pixel!

Kumata

I figured out what is missing from the game for me. The Pixel! He/She/It was my friend. When I was lonely I knew I just had to look up and it would be there...comforting me in the rough times, supporting my every decision unquestionably. When He/She/It first disappeared, I felt nothing, I had supressed my emotions and drove on, but now...I find myself alone....its cold...and dark...and I need the light of the Orange pixel!

Please please return to us (the loyal players) our compatriot and BEST COMPANION EVER, Orange Pixel.

Edited by Kumata

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured out what is missing from the game for me. The Pixel! He/She/It was my friend. When I was lonely I knew I just had to look up and it would be there...comforting me in the rough times, supporting my every decision unquestionably. When He/She/It first disappeared, I felt nothing, I had supressed my emotions and drove on, but now...I find myself alone....its cold...and dark...and I need the light of the Orange pixel!

Please please return to us (the loyal players) our compatriot and BEST COMPANION EVER, Orange Pixel.

What is this orange pixel you speak of?

What is this orange pixel you speak of?

You might as well ask me "What is love?"

What is that feeling you get when you sit down in the catina with your best friend at the end of a long hard day and just enjoy each others company? THAT is Orange Pixel.

o.o well this is disturbing...i already knew humans were bound to try and find meaning and order is nothingness...but i didnt think it could happen this quickly

are all of you just putting on an act?or do you actually realize that your getting excited about a completely meaningless glitch...the orange pixel is a completely meaningless graphical glitch,just like a character`s head going right through the hood on there robe during combat

and yet you all are crowding around the notion like it`s some sign from a diety,thats just plain disgusting

and this thing about "sword in the box" that was a post made by a complete fool,obviously..yet you stick to ideas like that in a hopeless attempt to aquire your own traditions and culture

you guys (and possibly gals) fail to realize that due to the nature of this game...you dont get to decide your culture,bioware does..you dont get to make choices to form new culture,bioware does

my advice,dont have faith in something thats more meaningless than a coffeepot not working in the morning...

(on a side note i know why you are so prone to such erroneous notions...you try to understand everything,and when you find somethign you cant explain,yet it isnt significant enough to be hostile...you think its something more than it is,that it has intelligence...the same way people thinks there pets have complete personalitys on par with humans....it just doesnt work that way...save your minds,and this early game community from decay,and beleive only in yourself)

i dont really think worshipping a meaningless graphical glitch is class...you might as well worship the way your character twitches ever so slightly when sitting down in one of the chairs on the bridge of your ship Edited by Baphomet_x

o.o well this is disturbing...i already knew humans were bound to try and find meaning and order is nothingness...but i didnt think it could happen this quickly

are all of you just putting on an act?or do you actually realize that your getting excited about a completely meaningless glitch...the orange pixel is a completely meaningless graphical glitch,just like a character`s head going right through the hood on there robe during combat

and yet you all are crowding around the notion like it`s some sign from a diety,thats just plain disgusting

and this thing about "sword in the box" that was a post made by a complete fool,obviously..yet you stick to ideas like that in a hopeless attempt to aquire your own traditions and culture

you guys (and possibly gals) fail to realize that due to the nature of this game...you dont get to decide your culture,bioware does..you dont get to make choices to form new culture,bioware does

my advice,dont have faith in something thats more meaningless than a coffeepot not working in the morning...

(on a side note i know why you are so prone to such erroneous notions...you try to understand everything,and when you find somethign you cant explain,yet it isnt significant enough to be hostile...you think its something more than it is,that it has intelligence...the same way people thinks there pets have complete personalitys on par with humans....it just doesnt work that way...save your minds,and this early game community from decay,and beleive only in yourself)

oh My Orange Pixel you are a heritic......

My orange buddy use to always point out chests and nodes that i might have missed otherwise. So he enriched my beta experience hehe.

oh My Orange Pixel you are a heritic......

My orange buddy use to always point out chests and nodes that i might have missed otherwise. So he enriched my beta experience hehe.

no,not even close...you eyes were merely focused on that graphical glitch,so were more likely to ntoice things you missed...at that point in your game life nothing pointed out anything,everything was as is...but you happened to be focused on one particular part more than the others,and thus saw things that crossed its path....please,do yourself a favor and think about this for a minute..dont let your mind descend into such false,peacefull simplicity like the jedi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.