What's the big deal about this robot in the E3 vid?

Dawginole

Even knowing who this droid is, I don't see why everyone is so excited to get him. We already have 6 companions and I would guess that everyone is really only using one of them to play. The other 5 just run crew missions. Now we'll be able to use one companion, send five on crew missions, and have one sit on the bench.

Seriously...no one should be allowed to play TOR unless they've watched all the movies and played or watched complete walkthrough vids of Kotor 1 & 2.

I've seen all the movies 500 times. In fact I'm old enough that my parents took me to see Jedi in the theaters...the very first time. :D

HK-47 is one of the best characters from the KOTOR series. He is so witty and fun to watch. I've played both KOTORs a dozen times or so. In fact when waiting for SW:TOR to come out I actually went out to buy and XBOX 360 just to play KOTOR. He he. I looked for months for KOTOR and KOTOR 2 and finally found them at a flea market. Bought them, came home, then realised you need an XBOX hard drive to play original games. Ran to EBGames quick, bought it, and was finally able to play. Some would say it's a waste of a few hundread bucks but I'm a gamer, it's what I do. lol.

I really, really wish that they didn't put an HK droid based off the famous HK-47 in the game. Just like I hated seeing Revan in SWTOR.

Revan and HK-47 means a LOT to my childhood gaming days and I would have really loved it if Bioware didn't tarnish that memory by introducing them in their MMO.

Here's somebody who is asking - Who is HK-47 ? To some of us it's almost as sacrilegious as asking "Who is R2D2 ?".

Next someone will ask -- "Who is Revan?"

@bioware - please let fond memories remain as fond memories. :(

"I am like a veritable fable, warning against the karma caused by murdering others, a morality tale if you will. What utter irony."

―HK-47, to Revan

Edited by Muskaan

I've seen all the movies 500 times. In fact I'm old enough that my parents took me to see Jedi in the theaters...the very first time. :D

You are young. I took my 2 little brothers to see Star Wars in May of 1977. ;)

Both KOTOR games are also for PC. You should try them. Or at least the 1st one.

The second is superior in almost every way (until the last 10% of the game). It's just too bad, like every Obsidian game, it was released before it was finished and had a good two or more planets chopped out to make deadline.