Quickest Miraluka to level.

Metaskie

Here's the thing. I want to play a Miraluka Gunslinger....blind gunfighter has been what I've wanted since pre-launch. With the legacy options now available, I can do this. But I have to level up a Miraluka to 50 first. My question is, which AC/spec would be the fastest to grind to 50. I don't care about the story, or really even the class in general. Just want the fastest to level so I can finally roll my ACTUAL main.

Probably should have mentioned that I'm just now returning to the game and starting over with a friend on a new server.

Oh well..it would probably take a few weeks to grind a Miraluka to 50.Both Knight and Consular stories are time consuming,so it would come down to which Buff you would prefer on your GS.

Tough call, I'd probably recommend either a Sage healer or either tank specs due to less downtime between fights, allowing you to grind almost continuously (except for the occasional stop for force as a Sage).

I'm going to throw out a bit of an off-handed suggestion for you to consider.

Go with a Human on the Imperial side. Pick the class based on your preferance of Legacy unlocks. Then, after hitting 50, do a week's worth of dailies and buy the Miraluka unlock.

Going this route will give you:

+100 Presense from having a level 50 Human, which will be quite useful as you start your main, as opposed to having a second Miraluka at 50 for no benefit.

An Imperial character at 50, for your HK-47 unlock. You're going to end up needing a level 50 on both sides anyways; might as well kill two birds with one stone if you're already going to level an alt you're not interested in playing.

Any other advantages (Crew Skills, Companion Unlocks, Morality Unlocks, etc) are on an even playing field, but getting 2 Miralukas to 50 is kinda a waste of a Species unlock and getting two Republics up to 50 leaves you hanging when HK-47 gets introduced and you need a character on both sides.

Tough call, I'd probably recommend either a Sage healer or either tank specs due to less downtime between fights, allowing you to grind almost continuously (except for the occasional stop for force as a Sage).

That is a truly terrible suggestion.

The amount of time it will take you to kill something because you are healer or tank will much much longer than it will as a DPS.

The down time between fights as a DPS will be 10 seconds, at most, because of your out of combat recharge skill. And will be reduced to near zero once you get your healing companion.

If your heart is set on doing this with a Miraluka, I'd probably go with a dps-specced Vanguard. Pretty good damage output, but you're still wearing heavy armor and have access to some survivability tools if you need them. You'll also get your healer companion earlier than any other Republic class on Taris.

If your heart is set on doing this with a Miraluka, I'd probably go with a dps-specced Vanguard. Pretty good damage output, but you're still wearing heavy armor and have access to some survivability tools if you need them. You'll also get your healer companion earlier than any other Republic class on Taris.

To unlock a miraluka vanguard you'd first need to get a miraluka Knight or Consular up to 50, and that would kinda defeat the purpose of the OP

Edited by RendValor

An Imperial character at 50, for your HK-47 unlock. You're going to end up needing a level 50 on both sides anyways; might as well kill two birds with one stone if you're already going to level an alt you're not interested in playing.

Really? I thought BW said that you will only need one lvl 50 character and "mid-level" one on opposite side

To unlock a miraluka vanguard you'd first need to get a miraluka Knight or Consular up to 50, and that would kinda defeat the purpose of the OP

Guh... right. Forgot about that. In that case, I'd probably go Sent. You won't get your healer until the mid 30s, but you won't have much trouble with using Kira or T7 until then either (especially if you go Watchman).

Remember Miraluka can only start as Knights or Consular.

Of the jedi, the quickest to complete quests is going to be the shadow due to the stealth. I would probably go infil based until about level 30 then switch to KC for boss killing ezmode.

another problem with how the game is done to be honest, they should have left the companions as they were during the beta, where you can decide on the companions role by a simple customization item....that was the most perfect idea they came up with. oh well.

Well you could always just buy the species.

It costs like 1.5 million?Thats only 5 days of dailies,much quicker then grinding a char to 50.

um...if he doesnt have a 50...how does he manage to make 1.5 million in 5 days through lvl 50 dailies?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.