Will there be any more servers announced today?

Icestar

Oh, they are awake alright! They keep closing every post that requests an update, mine included. If nothing else they sure got he resources to police the forums.

Jajajaja. I knowledge of this ocurrence. I also have to had my of mine thread responed have to had been closed!!!! The a magic hat rabitt tricks. jajajaja. Where are you my post? Come to me again! jaja. why they does that to us? but serious i loves BW. but they had bee bad sometim...only sometim ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kourage, Im with ya. Just waiting to see if and when other servers are announce... We have a great little guild over on Darth Sion, but that server is down to a handful per fleet as well. Hoping we get some kind of news today so we can let our people know.

BTW.. I know Bioware doesnt read all this stuff, but you guys are doing a great job... First with the smoothest launch of any MMO Ive been a part of, and now with a well thought out fix for our population problem.

A company that actually listens to its fans is a rare thing these days, and even though you cant make everyone happy. We sure do appreciate all you have done.

Yes you do, you just dont know it, the remaning east coast PVP / PVE servers need to be rolled into 2 more servers, Fatman and JC are full enough and really cant handle much more. Should be 2 PVP / PVE servers on each coast.

And since when are you an expert on BioWare's servers? I think they know, better than you, how much each server can hold. No?

once again Bioware's lack of communication and or planning is flawless.. not a peep from the dev team , yet they seem to have plenty of time to close threads all morning long.

WHAT?!!!?!?! Its 10am and NO WORD YET!!!>!>!>!!!?!?!?!?! EVERYONE GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!exclamation points

Casual Forum Poster <--- Full time raider with 3 toons, 6 level 50's. yeah I'm a casual forum poster.

... So playing the game more makes you not a casual forum poster? O_o

Anyway, I fail to see how your amazing and stunning credentials make you an expert on server capacity. It just means you play a lot.

WHAT?!!!?!?! Its 10am and NO WORD YET!!!>!>!>!!!?!?!?!?! EVERYONE GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!exclamation points

Thanks for saying what I was thinking (with the proper amount of sarcastic exaggeration) :p

they stated server transfers would take place form 9-6 central time.. its 1020 with no word from them , yet they have been closing threads since about 7 this morning.. not saying grab your pitch forks.. but you have to admit bioware's lack of communication is par for the course.

they stated server transfers would take place form 9-6 central time.. its 1020 with no word from them , yet they have been closing threads since about 7 this morning.. not saying grab your pitch forks.. but you have to admit bioware's lack of communication is par for the course.

**** THAT WE NEED TO STORM HEADQUARTERS AND DEMAND THEY UPDATE US NOW!!!!! Giving them an hour of work before anything happens is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIOWARE WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR MORNING COFFEE OR STATUS MEETINGS OR ANYTHING TRANSFER NOW OR I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111112

Casual Forum Poster <--- Full time raider with 3 toons, 6 level 50's. yeah I'm a casual forum poster.

Wow weeee. Big times had to have you. Calm down your fruit. For is not to have nice words on this place...lets all be safe. So that we can be nice good to everybodys. But let us to also and have jokes. Like "Hows many times can to a server be crash?" "EVERYTIME!!!!" jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj

@Joveth Just a reminder, this character transfer process is gradual and requires us to monitor populations and see how they stabilize. With that being said, you can expect some more more servers opening up today. Not as many as the past few days since we're finetuning

From Online community manager Joveth's Twitter, about 5 mins ago.

**** THAT WE NEED TO STORM HEADQUARTERS AND DEMAND THEY UPDATE US NOW!!!!! Giving them an hour of work before anything happens is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIOWARE WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR MORNING COFFEE OR STATUS MEETINGS OR ANYTHING TRANSFER NOW OR I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111112

just lulz.. learn2troll better

well dont forget the normal forum mods who close stuff don't know anything about what's going on - their job is solely to moderate forum, close threads that essentially same the same thing as other thread and generally keep the forum clean.

We need a response from the CM, which most likely work 9-5. Just be patient, check forums every 15-30min and relax :)

4m Joveth Gonzalez ‏@Joveth

With that being said, you can expect some more more servers opening up today. Not as many as the past few days since we're finetuning #swtor

5m Joveth Gonzalez ‏@Joveth

Just a reminder, this character transfer process is gradual and requires us to monitor populations and see how they stabilize. #swtor

Latest from Twitter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.