Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

CelCawdro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated. Also:

CelCawdro: What are your long-term plans for implementing playable species? Are Cathar merely the first of semi-regular species additions?

Daniel: Like all of our ongoing content updates, we’ll release Cathar into the wild and see how they perform. If new species are clearly popular we’ll keep them coming!

Congratulations on being in the Q&A this week! Let's keep this forum post active and maybe devs will use this as a point of reference when picking out new races :tran_grin:

At the very least, I finally have a motivation to play a Trooper. :) We need to show our interest in new species by playing the one we're getting, even if it isn't our ideal pick.

At the very least, I finally have a motivation to play a Trooper. :) We need to show our interest in new species by playing the one we're getting, even if it isn't our ideal pick.

Yeah I am holding off any new toons til Cathar come out, dont want a Cathar but unfortunatly it looks like the number of people playing Cathar will determine if new species come out. Just hope its a free legacy unlock and I dont have to waste 1.5 mill on it

1. Togruta

2. can't decide

3. can't decide

I've just always been a fan of the female Togruta. They have such a regal/noble look about them. :) I think it's the montrals.

Edited by Criosdh

Updated. Also:

1. Gungan
I'm actually surprised that I don't see more Gungan votes. It's pretty much universally agreed that Jar Jar is horrid and intolerable, but the species itself is pretty cool. The only downside is that they're pretty much exclusive to Naboo (much like Ewoks to Endor or Tusken Raiders to Tatooine).

Updated. Also: I'm actually surprised that I don't see more Gungan votes. It's pretty much universally agreed that Jar Jar is horrid and intolerable, but the species itself is pretty cool. The only downside is that they're pretty much exclusive to Naboo (much like Ewoks to Endor or Tusken Raiders to Tatooine).

I would not have voted for it if it would have been on the list already, but I'd love to see a Gungan smuggler :>

I would not have voted for it if it would have been on the list already, but I'd love to see a Gungan smuggler :>

Indeed. But a Gungan Smuggler would probably have to exist in a ABY timeline, given their planetbound nature until then. If they get enough votes, they'll be getting a red asterisk to denote that problem. Alas, they'd be cool, but I just don't see them as likely.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.