The next large PVP East Server Speculation Thread

Koenig-O-Riain

They seem to be in the process of balancing server pops...I noticed swiftsure got opened up to transfer to bastion...seems like bioware is checking out their numbers so I wouldn't freak out about fatman getting filled to the brim.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vulkar Highway is not dead at all, very healthy PVP wise, 5 min queues at odd times.

I call BS. I'm on during the day and it takes between 30-60 mins for a level 50 warzone. FIVE minutes sorry but it hasn't been that since release.

There is not enough people to make another server like fatman, even worse after all the transfers.

Which is something you cannot know. BW does have the metrics available about server pops, so we will have to wait and see. You also have to account for the possibility of players coming back because of rated warzones and the transfers. I don't see all the east coast PvP servers merged into 1 server right now unless they up the architecture and severely improve the game engine.

- No they don't. Completely wrong. Vulkar is a dead server.

At 8pm est, do a search on each side for "50", then for "1-49" and do the math..

Not everyone stands around on the fleet all day running in circles..

The Fatman's activity has actually dropped since the start of transfers. More people have left to their original servers then have been transfered onto the Fatman. if this continues, there would be no reason to start tranfers to another east coast pvp server

Very interesting. I wondered if this would happen.

There is not enough people to make another server like fatman, even worse after all the transfers.

Wrong, The Fatman was only 2-3 times the size of Vulkar Highway before the merges (Toons on both and friends on both). They pushed 7 servers to the Fatman out of 27 total East Coast PVP Servers. If we take the remaining 19 servers (Remember 7 went to the Fatman which makes 8 already used when you count the Fatman) and push them all to a siingle server I think we will have a pop greater than the Fatman is now.

I call BS. I'm on during the day and it takes between 30-60 mins for a level 50 warzone. FIVE minutes sorry but it hasn't been that since release.

It is an East Coast server, play during prime time not during the workday and your results will be VERY different. I do it every night, many times over every night.

Edited by Kazzuk

All those servers listed are dead. I am on naddist rebels rebels server and we maybe get 20 people on the fleet during prime time. Maybe. Anything other than merging the remaining PVP server onto fatman is just not acceptable and they will lose the players on the remaining pvp east servers.

All those servers listed are dead. I am on naddist rebels rebels server and we maybe get 20 people on the fleet during prime time. Maybe. Anything other than merging the remaining PVP server onto fatman is just not acceptable and they will lose the players on the remaining pvp east servers.

Just a quick hint, the fleet number on a PVP server is not very accurate.... if you are in a game... you are not on the fleet!

When queues are popping on Vulkar Highway we may only show 30-40 in fleet (sometimes even less) but we also have 6-8 games running so also do a /who for the Pit, Coast, Void and Civil War to see how many are in warzones as well.....

Just a quick hint, the fleet number on a PVP server is not very accurate.... if you are in a game... you are not on the fleet!

When queues are popping on Vulkar Highway we may only show 30-40 in fleet (sometimes even less) but we also have 6-8 games running so also do a /who for the Pit, Coast, Void and Civil War to see how many are in warzones as well.....

lolwut ?

I play every night. Check my sig, if you haven't seen us then you don't PvP enough to give a informed opinion.

Considering The teams i run with are the prime reason the imps decided to get a public TS3 server going I think not. Hint, My main only uses three letters from my forum name as his name.

I know your guild, not your toon name though, I PVP almost every night and am well known on VH... So I am unsure if you are qualified to comment on this actually but will give you the benefit of doubt for now.

I'm on Port Nowhere and I hope all East Coast PvP servers are going to Fatman. My reasoning is that many of the people that played on Fatman before Free Transfers were people from other servers leveling up toons there because their original servers were slow. So a lot of the people that will be transferring there were already there on their alts.

Rodek this is Kaz . Kaz this is Rodek. I think you both started off on the wrong foot. I think you should settle this in the Thunderdome.. 2 man enter and one man exits. Since we dont have a thunderdome just settle it in a WZ.

Now dont make me give you both time-outs. :D

Personally I think you are both right. I've seen close 100 on repub side in /who searches and I've also seen as low as 20 in the last month.