The next large PVP East Server Speculation Thread

Koenig-O-Riain

So BW is still pumping people onto The Fatman which was FULL last night. This is somewhat disappointing since this is likely going to cause some Server Queue times.

Swiftsure and Anchorhead seem to be the next largest population PVP east servers (torstatus.net)

From the way transfers have gone so far, I'd expect one of these to be the next PVP East destination server.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i checked out this torstatus.net and found my old server to be dead for as long as it shows, but noticed somethign even more interesting.

The Fatman's activity has actually dropped since the start of transfers. More people have left to their original servers then have been transfered onto the Fatman. if this continues, there would be no reason to start tranfers to another east coast pvp server

The Fatman's activity has actually dropped since the start of transfers. More people have left to their original servers then have been transfered onto the Fatman. if this continues, there would be no reason to start tranfers to another east coast pvp server

Interesting to see how this plays out.

Swiftsure is a West Coast Server

That it is, my bad. So, merge all existing PVP East servers with Anchorhead?

i checked out this torstatus.net and found my old server to be dead for as long as it shows, but noticed somethign even more interesting.

I was afraid of this......but I see new origin servers with destination as Fatman. Hopefully things will balance out. For now my Merc and Mara on one server and my Operative and Power Tech is on another. I am waiting for the PAID TRANSFERS BW!!

They have changed the caps on the servers. Torstatus is no longer accurate until they update it.

Last night on JC we reached 2 instances of the fleet (400+) for the first time since launch week and yet the server only read as "heavy"

where as last week with only 1 instance of 200 people on the fleet it read as "Very Heavy"

I know the fleet isn't 100% indicative of the total server, but it seems to serve as a pretty good indicator, and the PvP queue times showed similar improvement.

So BW is still pumping people onto The Fatman which was FULL last night. This is somewhat disappointing since this is likely going to cause some Server Queue times.

Swiftsure and Anchorhead seem to be the next largest population PVP east servers (torstatus.net)

From the way transfers have gone so far, I'd expect one of these to be the next PVP East destination server.

They also said something about raising server caps to make super servers at one point. I imagine this is what they are doing now with Fat, JC, and some of the others. The reason they added servers in the first place was to avoid queues, so I doubt even they are dense enough to implement a system where they go back to them.

BJ

PVP East Servers waiting for transfer status.

Sword of Ajunta Pall

Darth Malak

Infinity Gate

Vulkar Highway

Bondar Crystal

Belgoth's Beacon

Iron Citadel

Terentatek

Prophecy of the Five

Anchorhead

Port Nowhere

The Twin Spears

Death Wind Corridor

Saber of Exar Kun

Naddist Rebels

Veela

Davik's Estate

Helm of Graush

Gardens of Talla

Since most of these are desolate wastelands(except Anchorhead) as far as population is concerned, I'm placing my bet that the rest of the servers all get transferred to Anchorhead.

They have changed the caps on the servers. Torstatus is no longer accurate until they update it.

Torstatus is still accurate, since all it shows and all it can show is relative server loads. If Full used to be 3,000 and Torstatus showed the server as Full, but now 3,000 is Standard, then Torstatus will, accurately, show the server load as Standard.

Edited by Kthx

PVP East Servers waiting for transfer status.

Sword of Ajunta Pall

Darth Malak

Infinity Gate

Vulkar Highway

Bondar Crystal

Belgoth's Beacon

Iron Citadel

Terentatek

Prophecy of the Five

Anchorhead

Port Nowhere

The Twin Spears

Death Wind Corridor

Saber of Exar Kun

Naddist Rebels

Veela

Davik's Estate

Helm of Graush

Gardens of Talla

Since most of these are desolate wastelands(except Anchorhead) as far as population is concerned, I'm placing my bet that the rest of the servers all get transferred to Anchorhead.

All those server are pretty much dead, even if you merge everthing in 1 huge server, you´ll will have less than a half of the fatman population after all the transfers.

All those server are pretty much dead, even if you merge everthing in 1 huge server, you´ll will have less than a half of the fatman population after all the transfers.

I know Bioware may not want to hear this, but anything other then fatman for those EC PVP servers is a bust. I will happily wait in que every night to get my main on fatman, but if I see bondar crystal moved somewhere else but fatman it will be so very demoralizing. It will be the first time I would be deeply disappointed in SWTOR. Merge them all into fatman and get on with it. After seeing the other EC PVP servers all moved to fatman, anything else will feel very 2nd class and they will lose alot of subs on those servers over it.

they seem to be focusing on the transfers into the largest servers only as it stands... all euro pve servers are going to red eclipse. Nightmare Lands as the 3rd largest PvE has been totally blanked so far

This person has the right of it.

There isn't a large enough pvp community in swtor to justify 2 east coast pvp servers.

I say Vulkar Highway! Usually have 100+ Rep & 150+ imps during peak in game.

Your mistaken. We have perhaps 50 on in the fleet on peak times imp side (and more likely 30) and 20ish on republic side. As of right now we have 15 on in the fleet.

Edited by Leskit

Vulkar Highway is not dead at all, very healthy PVP wise, 5 min queues at odd times near prime time and instant in prime time with anywhere from 4-6 level 50 warzones running at a time, we even had over 100 in the fleet on the pub side in the middle of the darned week last week for some reason, thats nice. Pop used to be about 3-4 to 1 in favor of the imps but i think that has evened out somewhat in the last few months.

Also, other than The Fatman, none of the other East Coast pvp servers have enough population to even tell who is more healthy than who as they all are designated "light" and all are .98 with a change of -0.02 including Anchorhead

Last night on JC we reached 2 instances of the fleet (400+) for the first time since launch week and yet the server only read as "heavy"

Four hundred at fleet? Awesome. Can't wait.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.