Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of people complaining about queue times and what not during peak hours. Do me a favor and sort the list by population and see who is at the bottom. That's right, Firaxan Shark.

We have NO warzone queues even during "peak hours" unless we can con people to log off Diablo 3 and join the queue for a bit which only lasts for maybe 2-3 hours lol.

If a server deserves transfers it's Firaxan Shark.

Good morning fellow people who are still shunned

Another morning of two people on Imp fleet- myself included.

Perhaps Shadowlands today...but I'm losing hope and planning a weekend of solitary node-farming. Yawn. Need coffee :D

Perhaps Shadowlands today...but I'm losing hope and planning a weekend of solitary node-farming. Yawn. Need coffee :D

This is what I do to pass time on my server. It's kind of lonely being the only person on Belsavis.

Seeing Im the other person lol.

What? Bacca's Blade has more people than Dune Bantha, and don't tell me it is not happening as if you know at all what BiOWare is thinking, for all we know, EU PvE servers might all get crammed onto TRE, like the PvPs on Freedon Nadd.

Bacca's Blade is smaller than Dune Bantha and posting in purple like a special snowflake isn't going to make your point any more valid. Go to http://www.torstatus.net/shards/eu and sort by population if you don't believe me.

There are around 10 or so PvE servers in the EU still waiting for a transfer destination therefore logic dictates they will make another destination server for PvE transfers. Since Dune Bantha is the 2nd biggest server in the EU (contrary to what you think) I'm suspecting it will be the most likely destination.

You are right I don't know for sure, but it seems logical given the remaining server numbers. Of course, it wasn't logical to push some of these origin servers past breaking point in the first place so who's to say logic is going to have any say in the matter anyway. :) We'll see, but I sincerely hope you are wrong again.

Edited by RangerRobEU

LOL, I don't even waste my time logging on. I play EQ2 extended and watch tv shows. Even though there's a lot of shows thats on a break right now, there's always something to watch.

And yesterday was my last day of ************ trying to get my server to have transfers. I've given up, there's no point anymore. I'll just wait instead.

Edited by Xarox

my server hasnt been trasfered yet, so i'm starting to wonder how bad it was on the servers that did :o

if we are lucky we get about 60/80 on the fleet on a good night

Crevasse is dead and others that have xfered had pops like yours, the Bioware devs just hate us =P.

my server hasnt been trasfered yet, so i'm starting to wonder how bad it was on the servers that did :o

60-80 people on fleet and you want a transfer?!?!? Try being a server that has 60-80 people total....... that includes empire and pubes!!!

If we are lucky, we get 20 on the fleet on a good night. Most of the time when I log in, I see 5 people on the fleet. Just hoping that Bioware lets Belgoth's Beacon go today.

What I need to know are these low pop servers to high pop or is it high pop to low pop. Cause the last thing I want to do is transfer from what is considered a high pop server to low even if its free. With every chance to lose my characters name and legact name.

LOL, I don't even waste my time logging on. I play EQ2 extended and watch tv shows. Even though there's a lot of shows thats on a break right now, there's always something to watch.

And yesterday was my last day of ************ trying to get my server to have transfers. I've given up, there's no point anymore. I'll just wait instead.

I'm just taking advantage of the emptiness. No competition for crafting resources-

oh, wait, it's been that way all along ;)

Enjoy the solitude guys and pray that they decide to make your server an origin server. I'm not going to complain about haveing xfered to a VERY HIGH population server, but on The Defenstrator it took me an an hour & 45 min to do all the dailies except the BH H4. Now with 48 people in the Black Hole it takes me 45 min just to do dailies there. It is cool having more people around, I just wish we only had half.

But it is GREAT to be on a higher population server, I'm pretty happy to have moved.