Lt.Pierce, full name?

Earthmama

Does anyone know if we've ever been given Lt.Pierce's full name. Funny how Lt. Iresso has a first name, and even Doc (from the few spoilers I've looked over) apparently reveals his name during his companions quests.

If he dosn't have a first name, what would you guys name him?

Wait...what are Doc and Iresso's names?!

Iresso's first name is Felix, but I can't find Doc's anywhere.

I propose a naming contest for poor nameless Pierce! (It'll be interesting to see if any of the guesses are right when/if they ever tell us his real name.)

Iresso's first name is Felix, but I can't find Doc's anywhere.

I propose a naming contest for poor nameless Pierce! (It'll be interesting to see if any of the guesses are right when/if they ever tell us his real name.)

Doc's name is Archiban Kimble....silly....you'll heard his name when you finish your chapter 3 story as JK

Edited by Irizho
typo

• 4 months later...
Oh! Question for those who picked up the Encyclopedia: what does it have listed for Pierce? Any first names?

Nope. It just says: "Lieutenant Pierce".

But it also says he grew up as an orphan in Ziost's unforgiving trade districts, so maybe he doesn't even know his last name.

Does everyone in the Empire has last names? I know on earth throughout history family names were often reserved for the aristocracy. I wouldn't be surprised if in the Empire last names were mostly used by people with important family tradition. (But that's just a theory.)