Regarding server queues

StephenReid

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been queueing for an hour this morning, only to have my wireless DC and now I'm back to 800 in the queue. Please increase the server capacity or give us free transfers to get our characters off the servers that you shoehorned us into. I didn't just spend £45 to stare at a queue screen all day.

I have been at Legion of Leftow(Eu), it was so full, that queues was 2hours long, so i switch to lesser full server Hex Droid, like you advice.....and....know i have same queues....why why why..... i am bored and dissapointed.

Hex Droid is MASSIVELY full!! :mad::mad:

eta 30 minutes came in at around 1100, 1 hour and 10 minutes later at 477.. - please just sort out the eta's it will move people trying to get on already full worlds

also lvl 33 i will not just move server as you suggest i have already put to much time in and my guild is here

PPL, are you crazy?

I found me a group and run quests with them.

First quest ends and i get a "disconnect"

My number in line to log back was 142. Takes 20 min

Ok. I am back and found me another group.

You know? Same story! 1 quest, disconnect and now i am 540...

I was not paying for waiting, you know?

It's the first game i played in last 15 years with such a terrible service.

PS. BTW according to "connect to less populated servers"

I do not choose Sceptor of Ragnos server. It was you, BioWare who places our guild here.

Normally I love to wake up, start up my computer, get something to eat and then play a little MMO of choice (SW:TOR) but no... First I have to wait 30+ minutes (500ish queue)...

Couldn't they do a free server transfer from the full up servers into the light ones?

Like maybe let only 30% of the server population transfer so that the server being moved into doesn't go full up?

Edited by Bimm

The Euro Rp-pve servers are showing 30+ minute waits(which actually means an hour), it's lunchtime ffs.

I see a long list of empty pvp servers though...wonder why?

I'm sick of these queues, turn some of the empty pvp failure servers into pve/rp-pve and hopefully people will go there and I can actually play my character today.

Your launch=bollocks.

Bioware: OK its the 15th of the month and its time to withdraw money from your debit card. However we are not able to withdraw it and you are enjoying the services of our game. Please take care of this.

Ayngel: Hi bioware, yes you will have to excuse my debit card account as there are a lot of bill s being paid right now and you are in the que to get your money. I will however continue.to enjoy your services you provide and I cannot make any promises as to when you'll be paid. If you do not like that option then feel free to contact other paying customers, while I still enjoy your services, and shake them down for money while you sit in my que. Thank you.

I think it fair to let people that were placed on the server by Guild Deployment to bypass the server queue times and only those that joined the server without been allocated to it to have to queue up. And yes that means even if they log in early in the morn, there should be a queue for them to discourage them from playing on a full server that they were not allocated to

We should be able to transfer our characters quickly and easily from the website. I don't care what server I'm on, as long as I can play, and currently this is not the case. But hey, what's betting we all move, and the problem just repeats itself on our new servers? Seems that they have very, very small capacity. Edited by DarkZenith

Absolutely infuriated now. 1h 5 min queue to get in this morning (at 11am!) despite it only saying 20m on the server screen for about 250 in the queue. Disconnected within about 10 minutes, loaded back in almost instantly (was back at the server screen within a minute), to find i'm now number 500 on Peragus Mining facility.

What halfwif decided not to give a 'grace' period to people who get a DC/PC crash etc to get back in without re-queueing? Even a short one say 5 minutes would be sufficient for most.

Frankly, I'm a rank amateur when it comes to server-side stuff, and even I can think of about 5 ways of implementing; i'm sure a multi-billion pound international company COULD and SHOULD have thought of this.

I am sad... i've chosen Kai-kan server at 16 dec cause it was ligth... and now after launch it's full and got queues...

may be you can add priority to join servers? if people made charachers earlier that others they got hight priority and can join faster.

It will help new gamers to choose same lvls servers i think

thx.

Edited by uncheat

I'm not sure anyone is actually reading this thread anymore. I don't see the point, its a place to vent for those people who are waiting I guess.

It seems the EU servers are doing much better than US. I was going to complain about waiting an hour but some have wait 5.

What I don't understand is how this has turned out like this when Bioware controled the server that 1000's of players would start on. It looked to be a perfect plan.

From the early access day one the servers have been stating they were full and from day 3 there has been significant queues.

Why were guild not spread more evenly? they probably were and something else has gone wrong. Bioware expected queues but they can't have expected queues longer than 30 mins, surely?

I didn't even get placed with the guild I had allied mine with, so does that mean servers were filled to capacity?

Anyway adding more servers in terms of the names on the screen, won't help as most people don't want to leave there guilds and characters to move to a new playing area.

Adding more servers in terms of physical machines to handle the population must be what they mean by adding more servers.

Other than the sticky at the beginning of the thread has there been any posts from support?

I didn't see any during my long browse.