Regarding server queues

StephenReid

5h waiting in Tomb of Freedom Nadd wed at 12:30............unplayable game atm

No, we just need to change the way we play. Instead of taking 5 mins to log in and playing for 4 hours we have to queue for 4 hours and play for 5 mins before we get an error and get kicked.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be happy you are not on Legions of Lettow. Just woke up at 12.00 and 1200 in queue. 1-2 hours of waiting Zzzzzzzzzzz

The estimates on LoL server are the worst. Est.- 1:50 ended up being 3:20. What the actual F.

I guess they may tweek it at some point but I can see me droping the server or character transfering if that becomes avalible.

Its just ridiculous , i hoped it would be a early acces thing , ( nerved servers ) but theres an average queue of 1 hour @ BloodWorthy server , peaks with gueue of 4 hours , I MEAN RLY ?>

What where u guys thinking ?. And how hard it is really to avoid this ? U guys decide how many the server can handle , u guys decide how many charachters can be made .

Ill wait till my gametime is over , but really dont expect me to buy another gamecard for crappy queues u have here atm . Its a shame , i love the game good job on that ,

But how on earth could 3 big players like u screw up this bad . ?

I find it quite ironic that the people who have been waiting and signed up for years, pre ordered roughly when it first came out, got themselves set up with a guild to enjoy the game that bw have made. We get into early access after 1st or 2nd day, go onto the server that BW picked for us as part of the guild launch programme.

come day 4 of EGA there were queues averaging about 2 hours which was totally unacceptable then, but cant complain yet as its EGA and im not really paying yet, then boom come release there is a minimum queue of 1 hour no matter what time of the day you log on and at peak times it comes to queues in 3-4 hour region which is beyond a joke.

Then BW come up with a nice solution reroll on a server that is not so highly populated so your telling me that i should waste the work i have done, on the server which YOU put me on, because YOU have let way to many people join the server, and YOU don't want to lock the server to new people, because YOU no longer seem to give a **** about the community because YOU have got the money and subs off us already.

Good one BW

Thanks for this excellent service its over 9000

PS you queue times are like half the realistic waiting period so a 60 min wait ends up being 2 hours and so on and so forth

Edited by salzoris

I sincerly hope they lock Legions of Lettow from making new characters on that realm if you don't have one there yet. Same applies to the other couple of full realms.

Even if you do so for a week. New players always go on a full server because they then know theres a lot of people to play with.

The estimates on LoL server are the worst. Est.- 1:50 ended up being 3:20. What the actual F.

That's because people never actualy log off the game to avoid waiting in the queue again. I heard many rumors that the guilds advise using autoclicker tools so that casual people will get pushed off from their servers. And as disgusting as it is, BW's failure to act quickly and solve the problem is even more disgusting.

In fairness, my problem isn't that there are ques. I kind of expect that, though they do seem ridiculous...

It's that I didn't choose this server (Luka Sene). My guild and I got assigned this server as part of some rolling out of deployment that was meant to avoid this problem. Now what seems to have happened is that when the game released people were allowed to start characters on the servers that had been loaded up with pre orders. Being already populated people were drawn to those servers rather than the fresh empty ones and now we have loads of underpopulated servers and the people who pre ordered are stuck on the overpopulated ones.

This just strikes me as an absolute disaster for Bioware/EA and could ruin what has otherwise so far been a great game.

Amen, it seems to be like the auto guild deployment messed up and put all the premade guilds on a select few servers. We were auto assigned to Basilisk Droid, its currently 11:30am and there is a 700 person que. It was over 1000 when i got back from work a 9 last night (had to wait an hour and a half to play, which left me only 2 hours to play =/ joy) and yeha, there are a couple of other servers below which are listed as Low!

Yes you could argue we could just move to another server but most of us getting close to 50 now, and we sure as shít dont want to have to start over!

Implement guild server transfers, please!

Or just increase the damn capacity <.<

Seriously Bioware. Lock the FULL servers already from new people until the other servers fill up.

Not all of us can plan when you should get in queue in order to be efficient with your playtime. Some of us are oldies with family and such and wanna PLAY when we get the time.

I can't see in the future of when the little ones will fall asleep.

Please don't mess this up. The game is too great for it. And servers with queues is so 2005.

First thing you can do is repair or simply change calculating algorithm for estimated wait time.

For majority newcomers is "Estimated time" about 1:25 on edge but acceptable. But this is pure LIE. All your "calculated" times should be multiply X 3 and this will be true waiting times ...

One drunken prophet will "calculate" better than your algorithm ....

SWTOR opened since 13th Dec....

1 week....

Men.....how can it be SO HARD for people to create a new char in a different server...

1 week dammit!! There's a life out here!

quess your missing the point here , o well , the force is not very strong in u it seems .

Paying €80,- for WHAT?! To stand in a damn que all day long?!

This isnt't acceptable...

I agree.. I understand the server's problem about it..

but.. A lot people can only play about 1 hour a day..

What about if we have to que more than an hour? Dont like that and if there is no change in next days probably i will have to cancel my subscription cause im paying also for nothing

Cant get into..

May the force be with you...

SWTOR opened since 13th Dec....

1 week....

Men.....how can it be SO HARD for people to create a new char in a different server...

1 week dammit!! There's a life out here!

Which is great if you have no guild yeah.

We have 60 people in our guild who got allocated to one of the worst servers for queues. (Legions of Lettow EU)

To somehow just say "hey guys all 60 of us will be moving to a new server now, that time you booked off from work and invested 50-60 hours was for nothing" is ridiculous.

Not only would we bleed members, irritate the hell out of those who invested a lot of time; it's also a complete nightmare trying to basically just start everything all over again because of something that is 100% not our fault.