@Bioware, What happened to the Sprint Perk for 1.3?!

Elfa

So yay, you replaced it with the ability to ride all the speeders earlier. That doesn't help the 50's nor is it in itself a replacement in any way for a sprint increase, especially since you force us off our bikes every few minutes when we enter bases or missions.

Put back the sprint increase.

So yay, you replaced it with the ability to ride all the speeders earlier. That doesn't help the 50's nor is it in itself a replacement in any way for a sprint increase, especially since you force us off our bikes every few minutes when we enter bases or missions.

No sprint increase?... Was really looking forward to this more than anything.

Completely bummed now. :(

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed when I activated sprint on my character today, that it didn't make that "whoosh" sound anymore. Is it supposed to be like that now? I could see how it would help in PVP so no one would hear you in some kind of sneaky situation, but I'd like to know for sure that it isn't a glitch. Also, it makes a clicky sound when I turn it off.

Yea! What happened to increased Sprint? :mad: This not being available makes me angry!

Exactly. They also replaced the companion crafting critical boost for increasing the chance to craft an augment by 3% combined.

Agreed. These were the only two perks I really had any interest in so I was disappointed to see them removed/changed.

The sprint perk was removed for one simple reason.

In warzones sprint still works, and in all the warzones if you can run faster than your enemies your going to get the objective first, it would have caused an uproar in pvp.

I suspect they will put it back when they find a way to disable the extra perks to speed in warzones.

How would you like it if you had not bought the perk, but somebody on the enemy team had, and they got to a turret before you could just because people wouldnt wait?

The sprint perk was removed for one simple reason.

In warzones sprint still works, and in all the warzones if you can run faster than your enemies your going to get the objective first, it would have caused an uproar in pvp.

I suspect they will put it back when they find a way to disable the extra perks to speed in warzones.

How would you like it if you had not bought the perk, but somebody on the enemy team had, and they got to a turret before you could just because people wouldnt wait?

That is a very valid point. I'm sure it's fixable though.