New content ok but what about population drop now !

Ptasiek

I guess ill say what generally everyone thinks . We re fine with your new content presented on E3 but what about transfers and 8 man premade warzones. Thats certainly more urgent. U said early summer and that`s it . Early summer already begun. Population issues are not solved. I got 5-30 ppl on fleet every single day . Edited by Ptasiek

But you can't hype and spin the low population into the next biggest, greatest and most innovated thing to come out ever!..

Its not a problem its a feature.

Edited by Razot

I swear the MMO community are the brats of the gaming world, just wait ffs.

Ye im waitng couple of months, i was waitnig before 1.2, Guess what im login to game about 8 pm and see 7 ppl on fleet on rep side and 5 on imp side and im wating ffs! Got nothing else to do but wating every single day!

this ^

they said its comming cant you wait hell if it bothers u that much unsub till they add it problem solved

Of course i will unsub as soon as my " lets give them 30 days for free because of our incompetence" finish

I guess ill say what generally everyone thinks . We re fine with your new content presented on E3 but what about transfers and 8 man premade warzones. Thats certainly more urgent. U said early summer and that`s it . Early summer already begun. Population issues are not solved. I got 5-30 ppl on fleet every single day .

how many times do they have to tell you that FREE server transfers are coming in 1.3 and then mega servers some time latter.

Of course i will unsub as soon as my " lets give them 30 days for free because of our incompetence" finish

no one says u have to use them go outside play anouther game theres plently of things to do

transfers wont be done using magic its takes time to program if you learn about programming you will know that a 1000 different thing can go wrong if you rush it, and id rather it go smoothly than say transfering makes me loose all my items in my inventory or i loose all my credits ect.

Damn guys you either play on fatman or tomb of freedom nadd or you`re sponsored by BIO :D

Certain dates interest me more than another "coming soon".

i play on the fatman but you unsubbed so why still post or care about dates?

No, free transfers are pre 1.3. Let me break this down real quick for you. The trailer for 1.2 was released on March 7. 1.2 finally released on April 11. I read somewhere that 1.3 has to be released before the end of the fiscal quarter, meaning June 30. So the free transfers should be here in 2 - 3 weeks tops. The problem is how fast they can get 1.3 on the PTS. They put 1.2 on the PTS 10 days after the 1.2 trailer. It's been 16 days since the 1.3 trailer was launched and it still isn't up. They better get it on the PTS tonight or next Tuesday or there could be a delay. This is just speculation of course but common sense nonetheless.

Damn guys you either play on fatman or tomb of freedom nadd or you`re sponsored by BIO :D

Certain dates interest me more than another "coming soon".

i play on neither i play on the nightware lands (EU) its population is bad there but i am simply waiting rolling alts for their story and unlike most dont need to flood the forums with "when is tranfers" cause i waited 5 years for this game waiting a few mounths for transfers is nothing.

Ye im waitng couple of months, i was waitnig before 1.2, Guess what im login to game about 8 pm and see 7 ppl on fleet on rep side and 5 on imp side and im wating ffs! Got nothing else to do but wating every single day!

Really? I log in at 8pm, 30 guild members online, 8:15pm i'm accepting ops invite, 8:30pm first trash mob down.....

I mean even on a server that had 200 players on the fleet 2 months ago now you see 50 in the evening, rest of the players are busy with whatever their guild planed for the night.

I guess ill say what generally everyone thinks . We re fine with your new content presented on E3 but what about transfers and 8 man premade warzones. Thats certainly more urgent. U said early summer and that`s it . Early summer already begun. Population issues are not solved. I got 5-30 ppl on fleet every single day .

Thank you for having the hubris to think that you speak for everyone. :rolleyes:

how many times do they have to tell you that FREE server transfers are coming in 1.3 and then mega servers some time latter.

LIES!

They have NEVER said server transfers are coming in 1.3 or and if mega servers are coming of even coming after.

They have only said it is coming "early summer" (most likely in 2020), and their standard reply is this (which was posted yesterday in the dev tracker):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4534867#edit4534867

Hey everyone - we know you're very eager to hear more about this, but we don't have any new information right now. As always, we're working to get information about character transfer and other important topics to you as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime! As soon as we have more info, you'll see it!

Server transfer will most likely not come with with 1.3. Just look at Asian transfers, they said they would start transfer when the new servers came online, then they said shortly after... but hell, it took them like 3 months after the launch of the Asian servers before they started the manual transfers.

I have no more hopes for swtor, its going down the drain like swg, warhammer and all the others potential good ones because the devs are just to slow in addressing the real problems. A server where you hardly see another person EVER (which happens on approx 90% of the european servers) in primetime, then the game isnt a mmo. I'm just glad i cancelled my account quite some time ago, so i could stop this moneydrain.

Most people wont come back either if this takes to long to address either, cause by the time swtor devs makes transfers available, people will have invested time in another mmo like game most likely. I doubt even 20% will return.

At press conferences, companies have to show things that haven't been seen by the press before. Presenting something that's already been mentioned as being under development won't get as many articles on the gaming web sites. This is simple common sense.

Indeed, what kinda of lame *** conference would it be if they showed cool trailers about server transfers :p First of all, the fact that they have to do it is not a good thing. It's not something they want to be championing, its simply something that they have to do to get the game being played the way it should.

So yeah, they are coming, relax. The E3 trailer is purely a look into the future. The immediate future of the game is still exactly what we've seen before: 1.3.

Hi folks,

We know that this is an important issue, but as Senior Community Coordinator Allison Berryman mentioned in this post yesterday, we just don't have any new information right now.

Hey everyone - we know you're very eager to hear more about this, but we don't have any new information right now. As always, we're working to get information about character transfer and other important topics to you as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime! As soon as we have more info, you'll see it!

Having said that, we do have a few ongoing threads on server populations, merges and transfers, so we're going to close this one and ask you to continue your discussion in one of the threads linked below.

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

My server is dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

New Statement about Charactec Transfers

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, this video preview of Patch 1.3 mentions that character transfers will be in 1.3.

Thanks!

Edited by LexiCazam