EA Press Conference NEW INFO

DarthWoad

We already knew about hk-51 from data mining leaks along with most of the other stuff. Really a shoddy announcement for E3. If they weren't going to have big news like a new space combat system or something then it is really pointless.

There are players clamoring for seats you can sit on and there a players demanding the ability to swim. You can't please all players – it's an impossible task.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wat

Level caps, imo, are bad for games. once u reach the initial level cap content should just be added for that. That is unless they are smart and have all the content scale with the launch of the new level cap. but i haven't seen that really happen before.

Cathar? Really! Gawd! OTOH HK yay!

I also look fwd to seeing how they're going to integrate the new lvl cap with existing lvl 50s and the end game content around that lvl.

Edited by Morrolan

Level caps, imo, are bad for games. once u reach the initial level cap content should just be added for that. That is unless they are smart and have all the content scale with the launch of the new level cap. but i haven't seen that really happen before.

So you want more content, but not more difficult content?

What I dont see speaks volumes to how lost EA is

NO PAAZAAK

NO HOLO CHESS

NO CANTINA ACTIVITIES

NO DAoC style RVR

NO Rift style public groups

NO Housing or at least ship customization

And how the hell do you put some unheard of planet out rather then the HIGHLY requested Wookie world??

And limited F2P at just 6 months?

73 days and im done till game goes full on F2P or till real social building content is added

HK is cool but its not enough

In all of these videos you see Jedi with no hoods. In all of the pre-release videos, Jedi with no hoods.

Where can I get these armour skins that they're using? Everything I've had bar Champ / BM gear has hoods, and it looks nothing like anything I've seen in any media. They show all of these skins in these videos, yet you cannot replicate them in game.

Class imbalance, who cares? Faction imbalance, who cares? Server populations, who cares?

I just want a hood down option! (and open world pvp)

Edited by Reva

In all of these videos you see Jedi with no hoods. In all of the pre-release videos, Jedi with no hoods.

Where can I get these armour skins that they're using? Everything I've had bar Champ / BM gear has hoods, and it looks nothing like anything I've seen in any media.

Class imbalance, who cares? Faction imbalance, who cares? Server populations, who cares?

I just want a hood down option!

hoods ftw

The barely audible golf clap from the crowd should've said volumes when he announced "new stuff".

Grin, I thought the same thing watching that video. Woohoo! We get Cathar, the race everyone's been clamoring for...oh wait, they weren't.

No mention of world PvP. And new content that = 25% of a WoW expansion . . .

Pretty disappointing. Especially since it's been 6 months and SWTOR is still waaaay behind where it should have been at release.

Is it an expansion or a patch? If its an expansion that is pretty sad.

This is GREAT news for the game!

So many things are coming to the game to make it better. Thanks BioWare

and I STILL think they won't charge for expansions since they are already getting our money from sub fees just like James Ohlen said in the beginning "we know the players are already paying a fee a month, so we might or might not charge for expansions, leaning more towards may not"

:D

No mention of world PvP. And new content that = 25% of a WoW expansion . . .

Pretty disappointing. Especially since it's been 6 months and SWTOR is still waaaay behind where it should have been at release.

pesimistic this one is hmmm? hhhmmmhhmhmhmhmhmmm *yoda laugh*

This is GREAT news for the game!

So many things are coming to the game to make it better. Thanks BioWare

and I STILL think they won't charge for expansions since they are already getting our money from sub fees just like James Ohlen said in the beginning "we know the players are already paying a fee a month, so we might or might not charge for expansions, leaning more towards may not"

:D

Yeah, he also said that before almost everyone that bought the game unsubscribed. BW/EA needs this game to make money and losing as many subs as they have probably means this won't be given to us for free. So, the question then becomes, after how poorly managed SWTOR has been over its first 6 months, do you really want to give BW/EA more money?

level cap increases? I guess that is one way to deal with the end game content issue.

Hopefully a new planet is a real planet and not tied in to a new warzone like Denova.

It is a planet to discover and explore. Didn't you see the vid? :) Full explorable, missions and everything!!

Yeah, he also said that before almost everyone that bought the game unsubscribed. BW/EA needs this game to make money and losing as many subs as they have probably means this won't be given to us for free. So, the question then becomes, after how poorly managed SWTOR has been over its first 6 months, do you really want to give BW/EA more money?

umm...

they are making money with the game. Every month. They have already broken even. Another pessimist huh? :(

Yet no one on servers. So they will offer all this to the 15 people per server. Greeeeeeat.

You are rediculous

mega servers are coming where there will be TONS of people on those servers with free transfers. Or did you miss that news?