Champion War Hero set

Paultor

I saw the guy today in Champion War Hero chest with 65 armoring, mod, etc. and I wonder how I can get it.

I also checked torhead and it seems like there is a full set existing.

Does any one know how to obtain it?

Considering after looking it up on TORhead myself, it seems to be their plans to release new gear with ranked, considering the current " ranked " gear isnt very ranked at all.

But you said you saw someone with it in game? This arouses my curiosity..

I havent bothered to look at my champion pieces in forever but I would assume that like every other set in post 1.2 you can pull the mods out of it and put new ones in IE war hero mods.

thats not the issue here.

this is a new set of armor, called "champion war hero". its rating 65, and is better than war hero gear. you can look it up on torhead.com if you want. if this gear is actually obtainable there is a serious problem here..........

I saw the guy today in Champion War Hero chest with 65 armoring, mod, etc. and I wonder how I can get it.

I also checked torhead and it seems like there is a full set existing.

I saw a girl yesterday in Pink Fluffy Bunny chest with 67 armoring, mod et cetera.

It's not on Torhead yet, but I guess it will be in a few days.

They better not release another tier of gear in 1.3. Most of the players have been stuck on dead servers and are lucky to have 3-4 pieces since 1.2. I am on a lot and I'm going for my 7th. Just cuz a select amount are on Fatman and such doesn't mean the rest of us are ready for that.

Plz BW no more gear grinding. Let's let people catch up for a bit and just focus on more even competition. Then think about the next set which should barely be better than WH

Well, I will try to catch this guy and make a screenshot . The reason why I posted this thread is because me and my pvp guild were very surprised to see it and no one had a clue hot to get it.

i found somebody wearing this armor and took a screenshot

http://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q552/beast_slayer1000/?action=view&current=screenshot_2012-06-09_21_56_34_488635.jpg

so may be a little late to the party but hopes this helps.

Still not sure what it is tho, or how he got it :p

w....

T.....

F.....

:eek:

Edited by AKfourtyseven

Could not check the screenshot, but it could be real. They had a case like this on a german server a while ago, only with weapons instead of armor.

Turned out it was a CSR mistake when restoring items people have claimed as lost, just as with the white crystal.