Resolve Bar, ***!?

jhestefan

Its a fail system like most of the mechanics in this game. Rushed out the door with 3rd rate programmers. if this game did not carry the Star Wars franchise behind it, this game would never have lasted as long as it has so far.

its actually very consistent. the resolve system is not broken as so many people claim.

its working exactly as bioware intended it to work. that doesnt mean its a good idea though

My understanding was the intention was to prevent stunlocked deaths. It fails miserably in this regard except for juggernauts/guardians and marauders/sents. I've never been able to take advantage of my resolve bar in the thousands of PVP matches I"ve done with other chars as much as I did on my sent in the first couple of days.

My understanding was the intention was to prevent stunlocked deaths. It fails miserably in this regard except for juggernauts/guardians and marauders/sents. I've never been able to take advantage of my resolve bar in the thousands of PVP matches I"ve done with other chars as much as I did on my sent in the first couple of days.

I've lost count how many times I've been stunlocked till death.

I'm not sure how anyone is able to claim that the fracking Resolve bar works, particularly not after the 9 Wz's I've played tonight. The last match I played I got stunned by a Sorc, watched my bar start to fill run for 2 seconds after the stun wore off, stunned again, get full bar pop my breaker and am immediately stunned for a third time and then I'm dead. It's gotten bad enough that I'm strongly considering not pvping anymore as it's no fun to be stunlocked over and over for 10 minutes.

It's a crap system that only works half the time and it doesn't stop roots/slows even though it should.

If roots and snares added to the resolve melee would run trains on any range.

Resolve works fine once you understand it.

Works fine.

Great system.

Minor tweaks needed.

I prefer it over diminishing returns.

I've lost count how many times I've been stunlocked till death.

I barely remember the last time i was stunlocked till death.

There were times in another game where you could stunlock someone naked till death.

Edited by Sabredance

I barely remember the last time i was stunlocked till death.

There were times in another game where you could stunlock someone naked till death.

Good premades will chain stuns especially on healers. There's something incredibly frustrating about dying without being able to enter commands.

If roots and snares added to the resolve melee would run trains on any range.

Resolve works fine once you understand it.

I understand how resolve works completely. Doesn't mean I agree that it works because it doesn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.