3 things I would love to see added to the UI

Shaldarous

First off I would like to say how good of a job I think they did with the UI customization in 1.2. I hope they keep up the good work on trying to improve on an already great game IMO.

The first thing I would love to see added to the UI is "Target of focus target" option for healers to see what a focus target is targeting. This would enable healers to focus people in PVP or bosses in PVE and help us to heal easier without making it too easy.

The Second thing I would love to see added to the UI is the addition of a option to move and adjust the size of buffs and debuffs. Another option would be to build in a system that shows buffs activating more easily that would also be able to be placed where the player wanted on the screen. This would enable people with abilities that proc throughout a fight to see that they proc more easily and get a better sense of what ability they have to use next in their rotation or what options they have available to them easier. Some people like the bulk of their UI smaller but would like to be able to see buffs and debuffs easier.

The final thing I would love to see added to the UI is the addition of the ability to bind placing symbols on targets heads to keys so that the player does not have to right click on the target and select a symbol every time. As a tank leading my group or Op in to battle I would like to just be able to tab target through a group and press keys to place the symbols on their heads so I can tell my group which targets to CC and which to focus on first much faster. Adding to this I would also like to see the removal of the ability to place symbols on players heads in PVP. I think this would make it more challenging for players to pvp and make them pay attention to who is doing what more.

I would love to hear what everyone else thinks of my ideas for the UI. Thanks and again keep up the good work Bioware.

Target of Focus target would be nice to have.

Buff bars you can size and position would be a huge plus, personally I'd place that as the UI change I would like the most.

Symbol placing is rather clunky at the moment I agree it could be improved a lot.

"Target of focus target" option for healers...

If you're talking about the "Target of Target Castbar", it's already there.

addition of a option to move and adjust the size of buffs and debuffs. Another option would be to build in a system that shows buffs activating more easily that would also be able to be placed where the player wanted on the screen. This would enable people with abilities that proc throughout a fight to see that they proc more easily and get a better sense of what ability they have to use next in their rotation or what options they have available to them easier. Some people like the bulk of their UI smaller but would like to be able to see buffs and debuffs easier.

Good ideas but already suggested.

The final thing I would love to see added to the UI is the addition of the ability to bind placing symbols on targets heads to keys so that the player does not have to right click on the target and select a symbol every time.

It's already there: Options / Preferences / Targeting / Toggle Target Marker X.

First off I would like to say how good of a job I think they did with the UI customization in 1.2. I hope they keep up the good work on trying to improve on an already great game IMO.

The first thing I would love to see added to the UI is "Target of focus target" option for healers to see what a focus target is targeting. This would enable healers to focus people in PVP or bosses in PVE and help us to heal easier without making it too easy.

The Second thing I would love to see added to the UI is the addition of a option to move and adjust the size of buffs and debuffs. Another option would be to build in a system that shows buffs activating more easily that would also be able to be placed where the player wanted on the screen. This would enable people with abilities that proc throughout a fight to see that they proc more easily and get a better sense of what ability they have to use next in their rotation or what options they have available to them easier. Some people like the bulk of their UI smaller but would like to be able to see buffs and debuffs easier.

The final thing I would love to see added to the UI is the addition of the ability to bind placing symbols on targets heads to keys so that the player does not have to right click on the target and select a symbol every time. As a tank leading my group or Op in to battle I would like to just be able to tab target through a group and press keys to place the symbols on their heads so I can tell my group which targets to CC and which to focus on first much faster. Adding to this I would also like to see the removal of the ability to place symbols on players heads in PVP. I think this would make it more challenging for players to pvp and make them pay attention to who is doing what more.

I would love to hear what everyone else thinks of my ideas for the UI. Thanks and again keep up the good work Bioware.

This will be moved to the suggestion forum. Of all the stuff which they added to TOR, the customizable UI is the best feature added....hands down. Even better than the watered down and overpriced legacy buffs. :rolleyes:

No I was referring to when you set a Focus target you should be able to see your focus targets target as a healer.

No I was referring to when you set a Focus target you should be able to see your focus targets target as a healer.

I see what you mean. Yeah, I had that feature in other mmos. It made healing so much easier that it was kind of boring hehe! But sure, why not.