Vid: Pro backpedaling WZ

hozke

People are too herpaderp about everything.

I backpedal (as a ranged DPS) when:

1) Our attacking or defensive line is fine, melee's and tanks hold enemy melee at bay, and I need just a few steps to reposition myself a bit better cause it's safe to do so.

2) I slow jumper (for example, with Force Slow), and I don't want to outrun him and get far than his leaping distance. Him being slowed and me pressing "S" seems to keep same distance.

I never backpedal when:

1) I kite. That's what strafing keys are for.

Edited by Shadenuat

1) Our attacking or defensive line is fine, melee's and tanks hold enemy melee at bay, and I need just a few steps to reposition myself a bit better cause it's safe to do so.

2) I slow jumper (for example, with Force Slow), and I don't want to outrun him and get far than his leaping distance. Him being slowed and me pressing "S" seems to keep same distance.

I never backpedal when:

the vid is just for fun :)

i don't have a problem with backpeddlers. makes it easier to kite :)

I never backpedal when:

baddie