What time do the forums run on?

Am i the only one that is annoyed by this. my last post 3 minutes ago said it was posted at 6:06 Am....

It is only 10:17 pm PST. We all know there are different versions of this website for different languages so why isn't ours on a reasonable time zone? I know it's a small thing but it doesn't make sense to me.

I'm pretty sure if you go into your account settings there is a setting for your local time, it should then display times in your time zone. (I think)

*edit for observation* And I just noticed mine is showing 1 hr behind my real time. Suppose I could just leave it for a few months till Autumn is upon us.

Edited by Annedromeda

it runs on what ever time YOU set it to when you set up your account.

I get the impression this is broken. All times are off by -10hours on mine, which suggests to me the forums are running on Greenwich Mean Time.

Maybe it is a browser issue. I am useing the lastest Firefox.

Edited by Elizeth
More info

I get the impression this is broken. All times are off by -10hours on mine, which suggests to me the forums are running on Greenwich Mean Time.

Maybe it is a browser issue. I am useing the lastest Firefox.

I also am using the latest Firefox and all my times are exactly what they should be.

From the East Coast it starts at -5:00 hours (However this changes during DSL times) from Greenwhich Time. So you figure, -6:00 Central, -7:00 Mtn, -8:00 West. Hope that helps you. Also, yeah Firefox has a setting that sets all times to yours on forums I believe. I use chrome though :p

From the East Coast it starts at -5:00 hours (However this changes during DSL times) from Greenwhich Time. So you figure, -6:00 Central, -7:00 Mtn, -8:00 West. Hope that helps you. Also, yeah Firefox has a setting that sets all times to yours on forums I believe. I use chrome though :p

this. only it's not taking into account summer time savings. so if your place does that stupid c*, you need to add an hour (my forum time is off by an hour but it's not bothering me enough to change it ;D)