Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

LI Companions, romance, future content & you...

Taalbert

Last weekend was beautiful, this weekend has been the pits.

Hmm.. yes, Aric, what are we going to do with you kitty cat?

I don't think my JC and Iresso are actually married, just in a very steady relationship/engagement, not sure since that was oh so long ago.

Burnaby, Forglen area myself.

Edited by Kalterien

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last weekend was beautiful, this weekend has been the pits.

Hmm.. yes, Aric, what are we going to do with you kitty cat?

I don't think my JC and Iresso are actually married, just in a very steady relationship/engagement, not sure since that was oh so long ago.

Burnaby, Forglen area myself.

ahh, bf lives by bcit

as for what im gonna do with this cat.. i have no idea. if i dont get him by this weekend.... grrr

what?! no nose kissehs? ; ;

what good is a kitty without the magical kitty nose kissies? >:(

Well, it's more like FemTrooper nose kissing Jorgan's nose and not the other way around. So it's not quite as magical as a regular kitty nose kiss. Speaking of.. I should go hug my cat.

BW, can we please have more? My girls are feeling unloved by their spouses-boytoys etc.

I'd like some women to romance who AREN'T fifteen years old. Playing through BH and Inquisitor, my only options have been Ashara (estimated age 14) and Mako (estimated age 16-17). Where are the women who look and sound and act like they're over 20? 30? And so on. If my grey-haired BH romanced Mako, that'd just be wrong.

Please add fewer little girls, more women.

Smuggler has older ladies! Risha is 21 and Akaavi is probably like 25.

Kaliyo is 29 and DS Jaesa is psychotic.. that adds 10 years right?

Edit: I too would like to see older male companion LI's. *coughScourgecough*

lokin would be..interesting.... but he'd totally be selfish in bed >:( or at best, a showoff

One thing I'd like to see which I'm sure is improbable, I'd like for my choices in my class story to unlock some of the more "hard to get" LI's. It's not as interesting to me that I can go around doing whatever I want then just feed them gifts and they love me. I guess since I'm an unabashed alt-aholic that kind of thing would appeal to me, I'm pretty sure not too many people would want to reroll the same class 3 times just to finally unlock their romance of choice (I totally would though).

One thing I'd like to see which I'm sure is improbable, I'd like for my choices in my class story to unlock some of the more "hard to get" LI's. It's not as interesting to me that I can go around doing whatever I want then just feed them gifts and they love me. I guess since I'm an unabashed alt-aholic that kind of thing would appeal to me, I'm pretty sure not too many people would want to reroll the same class 3 times just to finally unlock their romance of choice (I totally would though).

i always joked they should have made an obscure chain of quests/events/triggers lead up to a gag romance event with blizz

i want my toon to be able to apologise profusely for cheating on vector

tho..is it cheating if the other guys is ALSO your husband... ? :confused:

NOpe, nope, not apologizing a bit for that one. I HAD to do it....for the good of the Empire, right?

I would like it in future if they tied companion quests to the storyline better, not just dumping a whole load of them at you after an act completes.

Although it does give you total control as to when to start your quests since they are independent to the storyline, it makes it seem a bit rushed and odd. And you can't judge it very well unless you spoil the whole story for yourself anyway.

Kaliyo is 29 and DS Jaesa is psychotic.. that adds 10 years right?

Edit: I too would like to see older male companion LI's. *coughScourgecough*

I'm just glad that the boy-toys aren't all lower end 20 something and that some of them act like they're in their 30s or atleast late 20s. Granted, I haven't actually finished any of the romances with a male char so I can't comment on that but yeah.. I think atleast one of my girls would like someone older maybe not wiser but definately older.

Blizz.. gag romance? Sign me up!

Also the whole idea of being able to unlock certain companion romances by completing certain quests would be AMAZING! I heartily agree with this.

Also the whole idea of being able to unlock certain companion romances by completing certain quests would be AMAZING! I heartily agree with this.

Step 1: Locate evidence that Tulak Hord was cheating on Khem Val

Step 2: Be right there with tissues and sympathetic words and stuff about how Khem was too good for Tulak anyway

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

Step 2: Be right there with tissues and sympathetic words and stuff about how Khem was too good for Tulak anyway

Step 3: A romantic dinner with failed Sith acolytes for appetizers, the finest Jedi Masters for the main course, and innate force users like Miraluka for dessert. All for Khem though, you're watching your figure. :D

roflmao! Yes! That's what I'm talking about. Damnit Khem, love me already!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.