LI Companions, romance, future content & you...

Taalbert

I think Fem!Knights should have a romance option with Lord Scourge. I mean Warriors and Inquisitors can turn a Jedi padawan to the darkside why can't the knights redeem Scourge and possibly romance him? I think that would be really cool. Though I don't know all the lore behind him, and honestly it would make more sense if it happened at the end of act 3 where you:

Kill the emperor

But I still think it would be really nice for knights or Fem!Knights to have the option and ability to romance Lord Scourge.

I'd like to kill him for the things he has done, but they decided to take that out.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to do with Kira Carsen.

With us both being Jedi's the Jedi Council wouldn't approve of the relationship she also states her concerns about what will happen if they find out via an in game mail she sends you.

I went with the dark side approach to the entire game which results in Satele Shan screwing you over at the end because apparently the shadow of the dark side hangs over you and she can feel your anger/rage/ambition growing so she refuses to make you a Jedi Master.

However a Republic Commander (forgot his name) offers you a position as a Republic General, on ilum he also refers to you as General. Kira Carsen also has a quote in game which is " One day let's retire from this Jedi Business and spend the rest of our lives having fun "

I would love for the Dark Side jedi knight to basically give Satele Shan the middle finger, he could still serve the Republic as a General, could even consider him an ambassador to the jedi so he can continue to get quests from them ect.

TLDL: Give The Jedi Knight and Kira a chance to give Satele the middle finger and serve the republic in other ways, thus ending Kira's concerns about the Jedi Council breaking up the marriage.

More missions after the marrying the companion.

Some Companions, if any, talk to you once after you marry them about having kids. You need more conversation. Also, when you call them or have them do a Crew Skill, they should say cute little romantic things. Especially the conversation thing. It's like your not even married.

I'd like to kill him for the things he has done, but they decided to take that out.

Oh! That reminds me! If/when we are able to freeze our companions in carbonite I want a really good drama-filled scene. I want to explain to Skadge why he's being frozen and, dang it, I want to see Mako cheer when Skadge gets hung on the wall next to the current wall decoration!

(I also really like the idea of having them banished to some mining colony out in the middle of nowhere until such time as we would want to pick them back up. This has the added benefit of getting that pasty lump of lard OFF MY SHIP!!)

Oh! That reminds me! If/when we are able to freeze our companions in carbonite I want a really good drama-filled scene. I want to explain to Skadge why he's being frozen and, dang it, I want to see Mako cheer when Skadge gets hung on the wall next to the current wall decoration!

(I also really like the idea of having them banished to some mining colony out in the middle of nowhere until such time as we would want to pick them back up. This has the added benefit of getting that pasty lump of lard OFF MY SHIP!!)

i'd just put him back on coruscant so he can be the pub's problem again

i'd just put him back on coruscant so he can be the pub's problem again

I think a lot of my companions would end up down the pub if I banished them, except Pierce, I'd banish him to the most isolated part of eiher Hoth or back to Taris.

I like the gift idea, this sort of happens in game when:

Blizz gives your BH a surprise present. That was precious!

Although actually receiving gifts in your inventory that aren't crew skill rewards would be nice.

Edited by AelixVII

jorgan: ( still havent broken him in yet) what the hell do i have to do?! cover myself with the scent of a manka she-cat in heat, and roll around in front of you, yowling?! are you NEUTERED?!

I lol'd. Only because I had a vision of you actually doing this. Then I lol'd again.

he is probably the biggest ***** tease in the galaxy. I think that's why I like him. I like those hard-to-get types.

I lol'd. Only because I had a vision of you actually doing this. Then I lol'd again.

he is probably the biggest ***** tease in the galaxy. I think that's why I like him. I like those hard-to-get types.

have you ever seen a cat in heat? HILARIOUS. puts my smuggler to shame with the shamelessness

ether way... * stuffs her trooper's bra with catnip*

Edited by Crezelle

have you ever seen a cat in heat? HILARIOUS. puts my smuggler to shame with the shamelessness

ether way... * stuffs her trooper's bra with catnip*

Some cats get sleepy from catnip! Earlier today I was drinking some and a couple of my cats sniffed at it and then just fell asleep. But yeah, cats in heat are hilarious. I don't know HOW that wouldn't work. Maybe your trooper should hide feathers in her bra, too - never seen a cat that can resist feathers.

Only one of my cats reacts to catnip, the rest either fall asleep or don't care. Now we don't want Aric falling asleep do we. No.

There are other ways to get his interest, my friends. Other ways.

:cool:

Some cats get sleepy from catnip! Earlier today I was drinking some and a couple of my cats sniffed at it and then just fell asleep. But yeah, cats in heat are hilarious. I don't know HOW that wouldn't work. Maybe your trooper should hide feathers in her bra, too - never seen a cat that can resist feathers.

then again, my cats would start biting things that were stuffed with catnip... so maybe not a good idea

actually, i had a pet rat that was trained to hang out in my bra while i milled about work. i bet THAT would get his attention.

Edited by Crezelle

usually kept my irl bf's hands out... but if jorgan can keep his paws away from THAT... he definately is neutered.

Weird but true fact: cat rescuers keep orphaned kittens that they are raising in their bra because infant kittens cannot regulate their own body temperatures. I have a cat that I raised from a little baby and I did this. :3

My trooper is getting just a smidge upset and wanting the nookie. I've completed Jorgan's little side quest on Tattooine to save his fellows and he stopped talking to me! How dare he! lol I just need to finish act II. *sigh* The waiting is killing me. I want my own kitty to pet and have purr to me...er I mean my trooper. lol

Weird but true fact: cat rescuers keep orphaned kittens that they are raising in their bra because infant kittens cannot regulate their own body temperatures. I have a cat that I raised from a little baby and I did this. :3

when i worked at a reptile place, i'd often let some of the beardies hang out in there. warm, soft, dark. they loved it

my consolation prize for being a big girl is having a spaceous ... um...loft appartment?

Basically, I want my companion spouses to BE spouses. I want hugs, I want sex, I want 'how was your day, hon?' if he's left on the ship for some reason and I want to KNOW more details about ALL my companions.

I don't care if they've killed kittens and made a nice coat with their furs, I just want to go off and do missions with my companions. You wanted us to feel for our companions, well now we do. Plztobegivingusmore!

Well yes =) a little something when you get back to the ship.

My dream come true would be a daily repeatable convo that you get at 50 after the last discussion with your LI in which you just do some light banter like that. Then you can end it with a FTB, or just a kiss or something. To get some relationship-feeling into the daily playing even if you haven't got any story left.

Hmm... And I would also be happy to see some kind of convo with Quinn talking through that incident. Haven't rolled a SW yet and that is one of the reasons. I might just be too sensitive, lol.

Well yes =) a little something when you get back to the ship.

My dream come true would be a daily repeatable convo that you get at 50 after the last discussion with your LI in which you just do some light banter like that. Then you can end it with a FTB, or just a kiss or something. To get some relationship-feeling into the daily playing even if you haven't got any story left.

Hmm... And I would also be happy to see some kind of convo with Quinn talking through that incident. Haven't rolled a SW yet and that is one of the reasons. I might just be too sensitive, lol.

exactly. or maybe more interactive emotes like the compdance. nothing like /makeoutinthefleet but something cute, like have them sit down beside you if you sit down, ect

My girls needs some love, by that I mean, my JC, SW, and Trooper. My agent, not so much.

Heck, Vak and Iresso got together so long ago now, I don't even remember what happened and he just stands there on the bridge looking all impressive in the trooper armour, and now with the whole legacy bonuses saving that one last conversation with the LI just so that you can still have a cutscene where they have a conversation is almost pointless.

My girls needs some love, by that I mean, my JC, SW, and Trooper. My agent, not so much.

Heck, Vak and Iresso got together so long ago now, I don't even remember what happened and he just stands there on the bridge looking all impressive in the trooper armour, and now with the whole legacy bonuses saving that one last conversation with the LI just so that you can still have a cutscene where they have a conversation is almost pointless.

indeed. it really is like real marriage: once it happens, it's like nothing ever happened between you two lol

edit, just got to a point on trooper where

i got an invite to a girl's night out with jaxo..oh man wish jorgan coulda seen it..but well no roosters in the hen house that evening. that would be cool little missions like that

Edited by Crezelle

indeed. it really is like real marriage: once it happens, it's like nothing ever happened between you two lol

heh, my hubby might agree with you. It's like I'm having more meaningful conversations with characters in games than I am with him. Granted trying to get him to talk about just random every day stuff is like pulling teeth which strangely is like game stuff too only atleast in game they have to answer me! mwhahahahah!

heh, my hubby might agree with you. It's like I'm having more meaningful conversations with characters in games than I am with him. Granted trying to get him to talk about just random every day stuff is like pulling teeth which strangely is like game stuff too only atleast in game they have to answer me! mwhahahahah!

thats prolly why most of us babbling fan girls are the way we are... we have men irl...we just don't get what we need out of em XD

then again, i'm having issues with my irl bf, but thats beside the point XD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.