Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

As Tuscad mentioned, a quick look at E3's site, shows lucasart as showing off only an mmo.

for skeptics,

http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?Show_ID=E312

from there go to products which is under search the show, select mmo as a sub category. and the Wii U as a system

Only one shows up, and it's listed under lucasarts.

It also lists a X360/Kinect MMO by Lucas Arts.

Just search for MMO in the products screen, then choose X360/Kinect.

Edit: Also when you select MMO/PSP Vita. I'm calling bogus.

Edited by Tkerzis

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it? fun.

i kinda actually hoping for BF3 or The force unleashed 3 since i felt # 2 was 2 short of a game or even republic commando 2 if they decide to revive a old game tho a new bounty hunter game would be boss

it will be none of these...its going to be a new franchise

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” said Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”

Does anyone notice that this guy hasn't spoken a word about the game?

All he said is that the team working on this game blew him away (he didn't say how good they were, mind you) and that they had a bold vision for a Star Wars game.

This is going to suck. A LOT.

Now then, I'm going to go cry in a corner and reconvince myself that LucasArts cares about the fans.

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” said Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”

Does anyone notice that this guy hasn't spoken a word about the game?

All he said is that the team working on this game blew him away (he didn't say how good they were, mind you) and that they had a bold vision for a Star Wars game.

This is going to suck. A LOT.

Now then, I'm going to go cry in a corner and reconvince myself that LucasArts cares about the fans.

i'm still holding onto the hope that theres no details because it hasnt been revealed yet... :p

seeing as the last few console games have been Star Wars Kinects, The Lego Star Wars games and the Clone Wars star wars games I'm not holding much hope for this.

hey. Lego Star Wars is awesome.

its fun but its not the kind of new star wars game i would like. It's just the same story again and again.

We all know till TOR came out lego star wars were the best SW games since maybe 06.

That sucks worse than Jar Jar Binks. I am not buying Kinnect, I am not buying Wii-U, learn this LucasArts, learn this! Seriously they are both just gimmiks that will come and go, yet they insist on developing things on them as if they expect me to buy them... :(

That sucks worse than Jar Jar Binks. I am not buying Kinnect, I am not buying Wii-U, learn this LucasArts, learn this! Seriously they are both just gimmiks that will come and go, yet they insist on developing things on them as if they expect me to buy them... :(

doesn't matter if you don't buy it the Wii U is casual friendly and family friendly add that to the fact that Star Wars is now also considered family friendly and what ever they do will be a huge hit if they make it E for Everyone.

Just like Star Wars kinex was a huge hit and all the Lego Star Wars and Clone Wars games.

edit: on a side note your sig man. You just need to let go of the nerd rage and yes I do have a LOT of faith in Bioware they continue to make amazing products.

Edited by jarjarloves

Amen. Only one thing I have to disagree with. Nothing sucks worse than Jar Jar Binks. Maybe just as bad, but worse? :eek: That would be.... horrifying.

The Gamorrean Horde! :D

Watching the commercial on SpikeTV, it does keep showing Zam's speeder crash. I worry it's going to be a racing game. While I would prefer a capital ship-based game, I wouldn't mind just about any non-force-using-themed game (Ewoks and Gungans not allowed!). I wouldn't mind if it were a good story-based game, but not a huge fan of RTS. A choose-your-own bounty hunter style adventure could be fun as well. :sy_target:

Anyway, I've already prepared the DVR and even plan on watching Thursday's "sneak peak" to see what this is about, although chances are it'll be after my bed-time considering I have to be at work by 3 a.m.

The Gamorrean Horde! :D

Watching the commercial on SpikeTV, it does keep showing Zam's speeder crash. I worry it's going to be a racing game. While I would prefer a capital ship-based game, I wouldn't mind just about any non-force-using-themed game (Ewoks and Gungans not allowed!). I wouldn't mind if it were a good story-based game, but not a huge fan of RTS. A choose-your-own bounty hunter style adventure could be fun as well. :sy_target:

Anyway, I've already prepared the DVR and even plan on watching Thursday's "sneak peak" to see what this is about, although chances are it'll be after my bed-time considering I have to be at work by 3 a.m.

care to put it up on youtube and link here when you can?

doesn't matter if you don't buy it the Wii U is casual friendly and family friendly add that to the fact that Star Wars is now also considered family friendly and what ever they do will be a huge hit if they make it E for Everyone.

Just like Star Wars kinex was a huge hit and all the Lego Star Wars and Clone Wars games.

edit: on a side note your sig man. You just need to let go of the nerd rage and yes I do have a LOT of faith in Bioware they continue to make amazing products.

The media bashed the living daylights out of Kinnect Star Wars.

We all know till TOR came out lego star wars were the best SW games since maybe 06.

Not sure where you got your facts there.

99% sure TFU I was the latest best selling SW game next to the BF series.

The media bashed the living daylights out of Kinnect Star Wars.

doesn't matter the game was a huge hit. Sold a crap ton of copies. Remember Star Wars is MUCH bigger then the hardcore fans. Its an IP that goes across almost every age group and both genders.

Not sure where you got your facts there.

99% sure TFU I was the latest best selling SW game next to the BF series.

doesn't mean tfu was good... (personal opinion- vastly prefer lego star wars to TFU.)