Rank The Warzone Maps

Darth_Philar

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same four stupid pvp areas discussed for 13 pages... aren't you all tired of these yet? I am. Cannot play them anymore with the hacks that kill you with two hits in less than 2 seconds. The second hit caused less than 280 damage as indicated on what passes for a combat log, so the first one caused more than 14000 damage! Tired of this broken pvp and devs that think this crap is cutting edge. Got my 60 worth but 15 more every month is WAY too much for this garbage. Making it ranked is far from fixing anything.

• 3 weeks later...

My current ranking:

1 - Huttball

2 - Novare Coast

3 - Voidstar

4 - Alderaan Civil War

Huttball is far and away the best ruleset in the game and I very much hope they introduce new Huttball maps in future updates.

Novare and Voidstar are pretty standard objective maps and work fairly well even though they aren't 100% conducive to fun gameplay for all participants (i.e. defenders on weak sides are sometimes left without combat for stretches that are too long). Alderaan is another standard idea that is hampered with terrible decision decisions that lead to players both currently winning and losing often being bored simultaneously. If they don't update this map with modified or outright new rules I would prefer it were removed entirely.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.