Fairwell starwars

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

Would just like to say good bye too the pvp community , This is a great game but bioware you seriously can not be charging people £8 a month $15dollars for ghost town servers that is not fair atall..... you have taken too long to sort out this problem and today is the last day of my subscription ...... it seems you only want to talk about introducing transfers when you know gw2 is coming out soon ....

Good luck to all those still holding in and paying their hard earnt cash for ghost town servers

My sub ends in a few hours gg ........

Edited by STRIKE_MAN_DOWN

Would just like to say good bye too the pvp community , This is a great game but bioware you seriously can not be charging people £8 a month $15dollars for ghost town servers that is not fair atall..... you have taken too long to sort out this problem and today is the last day of my subscription ...... it seems you only want to talk about introducing transfers when you know gw2 is coming out soon ....

Good luck to all those still holding in and paying their hard earnt cash for ghost town servers

All servers are dying and more people quitting everyday. I don't believe in server transfers, xrealm WZs or ranked WZs are coming anytime soon.

My server died the moment D3 was released, population on fleet dropped from 160+ to 50 during the prime time.

Now with GW2 coming out I expect it will be even worse.

All servers are dying and more people quitting everyday. I don't believe in server transfers, xrealm WZs or ranked WZs are coming anytime soon.

My server died the moment D3 was released, population on fleet dropped from 160+ to 50 during the prime time.

Now with GW2 coming out I expect it will be even worse.

Actually the server population died as the "free 30 days" expired which was given out to anyone who had a lvl 50. What is sad is players actually trusting and believing in anything Daniel Erickson states in terms of Bioware "not losing subs". It is like the company execs are ok with "technical" terms because the account was technically active, so it is still counted as such.

Watching the video of James Ohlen talk about their upcoming 1.3 and seeing the server list with highly misleading information making it look like their servers are filled with players is disgraceful. Honestly we will never see the true population of "light" or "non-existent" nor any exec with Bioware or EA come to the plate humbled with the results of their game.

What I can state for fact, is that out of the aprox 80 active guild members we had at launch, there is currently less then 15 active subs, just from our guild alone. Many moved on to D3, Terra, or back to City of Heroes, etc. Going back and reviewing everything Bioware stated they have "learned" from other game companies and how they will avoid those hard lessons, it honestly appears completely opposite, which is very very sad :(

I feel this game has potential, but only if they can undo all the damage their system design team caused using the Hero Engine. I still had regular ability delay latency issues, with my Jedi Knight. Some of the combat animations would stop mid way and I would have to mash my button a 2nd or 3rd time to get it to go through. The same issues we discussed and had since day 1. While some things have improved, the lack of meaningful PvP and lack of core features that should have been in the game at launch drove many players away.

I wish Bioware the best and will see what they might be able to do in the future. Having no server transfers now severely hurt the companies reputation and confidence from a lot of players. Actions speak louder then words and any company who wants to use their "metrics" over logging into the game servers during prime times and admitting they have a population issue, does not deserve my support.

k

I think the subscription price is MORE than justified. I find it unnecessary for people to have to come and explain that they are quitting for this reason or that. I love the game. It has its problems, but I love it.

See ya.

Edited by Sappharan

Hey folks,

We do thank people for taking the time out to post about issues and concerns about the game. We do read it, regardless of whether it is positive or negative.

That being said, feedback about specific issues should whenever possible be placed into the proper subforum. For example, there are existing threads in the Suggestion Box forum where discussions about some of these concerns are being had:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!