How much free play time do they owe to players from dead servers?

Maxkardinal

This very successfull game made to the line where many people dont want to play it even for free. Like myself - i have 27 free days left, but i dont want to log in for a few weeks already, and dont do it.

And those players who do, can't because there is ABSOLUTELY nothing to do when you are alomost alone on server.

Im just curious: do you guys, who want to play, but cant, feel like they owe you few free monthes to compensate such monstrous failure, or you will be happy just with server transfers and galdly will paly that 15$ or more, when this option go live?

Edit: for people who are on healthy players, i will rephrase the question:

If you log and find all your toons and legasy resetted to lvl 1, with note "you will get it back in early summer" (situation of person who forsed to reroll) would you feel like you cant continue to enjoy the game, or you will gladly start all over again?

Edited by Maxkardinal

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This very successfull game made to the line where many people dont want to play it even for free.

And those few who do, can't because there is ABSOLUTELY nothing to do when you are alomost alone on server.

Im just curious: do you guys, who want to play, but cant, feel like they owe you few free monthes to compensate such monstrous failure, or you will be happy just with server transfers and galdly will paly that 15$ or more, when this option go live?

Since when should people be compensated because someone else quit the game or re-rolled on a new server?

Server: Jedi Covenant

Republic/Imperial Fleet: 150-250 people on. 60 at worst.

Coruscant/Dromund Kaas: 150-300 people, 120 at worst

It just goes on and on. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: I just checked Ilum. There was 130 people on it.

Edited by BuckyCameron

hahaha

im not sure if the OP is serious or just trolling

My server is not compleatly dead, i can play, but i dont want. But there are people that do want to play their lvl 50s but cant because of population issues.

Am i serious in being curious what do those people think - yea i am.

130 people on Ilum what are they all doing? lol

They should not be charging any subs until server transfers go live minimum and even longer if they do not solve grouping and population issues.

Wish in one hand, and **** in the other. I'll let you figure out which one fills up faster.

No free time is needed. Maybe some free time off from the SWTOR forums for some people would be more beneficial to the game.

Dang. I just logged in to roll a char and peek. There are 33 people on Tython at the moment. Wow.