Jedi's and Sex

Anomily

Are Jedi's allowed to have sex if they have no emotional attatchment? For recreation... like Racketball or something.

what are your thoughts? And George Lucas if you read this what are your thoughts I'd like to know.

Generally, it is looked down upon. There are some vague references that Jedi of the old Jedi Order were allowed to have polygamous relationships--meaning relations with multiple partners--to dissuade feelings of attachment. Marriage was definitely forbidden by the old Order, except in special cases, such as Ki-Adi-Mundi.

In the New Jedi Order, it is assumed that it was allowed, as many Jedi had children.

Then I think Bioware need to make a new game that is in the star wars future instead of its past. I'd like to believe they would be upto it.

Or in other words, you want to run around as some kind of Jedi ****, right?

By the way, plural of Jedi is still Jedi, not Jedis.

I'm not sure what **** actually said... but the answer is probably no!! :) Its just a question I thought might be fun.I mean the "Jedi" work hard they should be allowed to play hard too. I mean they save the galaxy time and time again.

I'm not sure what **** actually said... but the answer is probably no!! :) Its just a question I thought might be fun.I mean the "Jedi" work hard they should be allowed to play hard too. I mean they save the galaxy time and time again.

Well, it began with S, ended in T, and had 2 more letter in between which I'll leave to your imagination...

And in a thread talking about Jedi and sex, I'm not sure I want to think about Luke or Obi Wan 'playing hard' :p

I could totally see young Obi-Wan being a pimp.

"Wanna come outside and conduct some Jedi business with me?"

New topic: Jedi pick up lines. Go![/QU

Someone with humour... thats a good sign.

Jedi pick up lines... Let's see.

"You will sleep with me" *waves hand* (+100 DS Points, lol)

"Would you like to see my lightsaber? It has a shiny red end." (or blue end, or green end, depending on local temperature or gangrene).

hahaha I almost pissed myself.. ahh if only :p

"Why yes that IS my lightsaber. It's also the same size." ;)

Nice :D

"May my force be in you." ;)

"You could make a Jedi crave excitement and adventure"

"I can see the future through the Force.. and right now I see me, you, a bottle of Alderani Wine, and a repulsor couch."

"Hey baby, wanna go violate the Jedi Code?"

"Hey baby, wanna create a disturbance in the Force?"

"Size matters not" :p

Edited by dazednconfuzed

Have you seen the movies? There's no penetration in the SW universe except via lightsaber. [and even those are .5 second shots quickly cut like a snuff film] Sex as we know it doesn't happen. Padme got pregnent via spores.

Have you seen the movies? There's no penetration in the SW universe except via lightsaber. [and even those are .5 second shots quickly cut like a snuff film] Sex as we know it doesn't happen. Padme got pregnent via spores.

roflmao! yes this is a different universe. the humans here could reproduce by spouting bad dialog or via tongues.

Okay, very relevant question here:

Could a Jedi use the Force to have sex with someone?

And if so, is it technically cheating if you're in a relationship while you do it?

+150 Internet points if you get it.

My friend came up with this pick up line when I told him about swtor [flirt]s...

"are you a sith, because I sense a disturbance from your force..."

Of course I added a little extra to it:

"are you a Sith, because I sense a disturbance from your force... And my pants"