What's with the fabricated server list in the Game update:Allies Video?

Chalisar

They show every server at STANDARD population or above on the list. I highly doubt the legitimacy of this. What is your opinions on this?

should they have shown all severs light with the words bioware fail on it? They are trying to attract new subs so there are more people for you to play with.. not bury the game.. Why would you not want them to try and attract new subs?

should they have shown all severs light with the words bioware fail on it? They are trying to attract new subs so there are more people for you to play with.. not bury the game.. Why would you not want them to try and attract new subs?

Totally doctored, but this dude is right.

good find!! thats hilarious that they are using an old server listing to represent the current game pop.

that is completely false and deceptive marketing

By the time they release 1.3 months from now the server list will have even more light servers from everyone quitting due to ghost town servers.

I am curious to see if they block or delete this posting. If they do, it will only confirm they are being deceptive and trying to cover this up

Edited by Gammawaves

They could have tried being honest and using what the servers are acutally showing.

They show every server at STANDARD population or above on the list. I highly doubt the legitimacy of this. What is your opinions on this?

That be false advertising! Can we sue them for that?

*reads about recent layoffs and cancelled subs* oh, that may not help...

Incidentally that's the Euro servers tab, I started playing in mid January and even then a significant proportion of the servers were Light, some Standard and a couple Heavy or Very Heavy.

It's massively doctored, very old or I dread to put it this way completely fictional. In a promotional item it actually falls foul of UK advertising law.

Certainly not doctored, but definitely chosen carefully. I wouldn't doubt they used old footage. Why would they advertise that their game is (and it is) suffering from systemic population woes? Edited by Dezzi

They could've shown the current pops, then shown a "mock" server list post transfer in order to illustrate what they hope to achieve. Definitely would've been less duplicitous and probably would've been more rhetorically effective. Edited by Phrase

This thread just goes to show that the General Discussion forums is actually just full of bored people looking for something to nag about. :p

'spose thats the interwebs for ya.

Yeah I was pretty mad when they gave me 30 days for free, goddamn global elite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.