Biggest flaw in the game, How can a 50 just camp 30's? NEEDS FIXING!

Jae_Sun

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look this does happen in the game. yeah its not always right, but all u have to do is go to the fleet and ask for help most 50's are so bored that they will happily come down and kill them for you. I know i would.

This has my vote ! :D

Show me to the Fresh 50s camping you..

On another note, I heard a nice little story the other day, of how a lowbie, actually killed two level 50s by knocking them off a cliff on Tatooine :) good job to you ! Well done, who ever did that.

I need to start going to lower level areas and ganking people. I knew they got upset. But man I am missing out on the pain I can cause! I will not be satisfied until I cause a few threads like this to be created!

When you select a PvP server to start a new character on, it comes up with a warning message. It basically says, in a more formal way, "You may be targeted by other people (higher levels included) and continuous killed over and over or camped. We will not do anything about this because guess what? IT'S A PVP SERVER!" Do not ever, EVER, join a PvP server with the expectation that being camped by higher levels will not happen or not happen that much. I would say 30% of the population of PvP servers joined just so they could go camp lower levels. That's part of world PvP, don't like it, then go to a PvE server. I love that BioWare straight up says before you choose a PvP server that they will not do anything about you getting killed over and over or camped.

consider yourself lucky that your playing a carebear mmo. Us grown folk in real mmos would not only gank you but also take your lootz and when you PM us crying we would be cool offer to give your stuff back to have you show up again and get ganked again for being naive and coming back like someones really going to give you your loot back because your feelings are hurt...

wish I had a like button for that one :)

This thread is a good example of the difference between a Massive multiplayer and just a multiplayer. Your faction is supposed to be involved and work together to secure areas. Its a failing of the players to generate that level of social interaction require to remedy the problem. Not specificly the guys getting ganked but the whole damn factions disinterest in territory control. And BioWare my be at fault here for removing any tangible reward for actually doing what the game design calls for. Which is respond to Tat in force and eliminate the threat.

People that claim they are just trying to get world pvp going are largely full of S***, but if you roll on a PvP server accept that its part of life.

I beg to differ. When we dont get a significant response we right the night off as a loss and lament the carebearism of todays mmo genre.