Worst launch EVER

Hydrott

Unlike in most MMOs where at launch youre greed by a 4+hour queue and a few crashes here in SWTOR youre forced to wait for DAYS!!

Even the forums are full with guys who entered their code back in JULY and havent even got in yet (just imagine the sheer size of those who dont even care about the forums)!!!!

WORST LAUNCH EVER

The game has been up for 6 hours. It's ok. Things are going well, while I've been reading about rages, and qq. Meanwhile, the servers are stable and humming away.

I think stable servers are the important thing atm.

Next time, pre-order on the same day it is announced and enter your code right away. :)

Sometimes that doesn't work either. I pre-ordered the same day, but Game (NOR) didn't have the codes until Monday after. Sucks, but not the end of the world. :)

Unlike in most MMOs where at launch youre greed by a 4+hour queue and a few crashes here in SWTOR youre forced to wait for DAYS!!

Even the forums are full with guys who entered their code back in JULY and havent even got in yet (just imagine the sheer size of those who dont even care about the forums)!!!!

WORST LAUNCH EVER

Hey genius

Launch hasn't happened yet. How can it be the worst ever, when launch is on the 20th.

Whine more, you pre-pubescent emo-kid

You realize this is a full two days ahead of original early access, and 7 days ahead of release day. Blowers doesn't owe you anything. You'll get in eventually.

^ This. I mean, come on...They give us MORE early access times, and according to the Dev post, they even sent out the second wave of invites EARLY.

Heaven forbid tens of thousands of people don't get invited with the first 12 hours of Early Access starting, and heaven forbid we get to play before the game is released.

I've done many early starts in MMO's and never have I seen only a select handful of people be let in. If you preorder the *********** game you get in head start. Now I took the week off for this **** and I'm not even in yet? I love how they lie to you multiple times, when you order, saying you will get to start early. Also when they send you that e-mail saying the head start is on tuesday so download the client now. This is a terrible way to start out ANY game and I'm considering canceling my pre order now as are 1000's of other people. This launch will go down as one of the biggest EPIC FAIL MMO launches EVER. Congratulations Bioware!

Everyone keeps on saying the 20th, till then don't ***** and moan. In reality we paid 5 bucks more to get in on the 15th until bioware said the 13th. Today is the 13th and not all people will get in because of the vague, slick, and tricky, deceptive wordage used. I think people have the right to feel a lil upset they have to watch their guildmates level up and not be in on the ground floor because of money. What about my friends who were deployed over seas in Iraq. Sorry, but I think they should get in with out issue and not have to wait no matter when they put in their code.