Pre 50 PvP is better

Kovaos

I would say the opposite is true. Sub 50 pvp is less balanced and full of terrible play.

Pretty much this.

It's also full of bads who are afraid to play against people who have all abilities and talent points lol

Well at least you can play pre50 pvp! 3-5 hours for queues after I hit 50!!!! Fix this or more bleeding of subscriptions will occur! Ill go back to WoW, at least there I can get in a BG. I like this game but waiting all day for a queue is just stupid and is intollerable!!!!!

Pretty much this.

It's also full of bads who are afraid to play against people who have all abilities and talent points lol

Or full of people with equivalent gear. Now the bars are easier to chew on. Pre 50s that aren't bad have a fighting chance. Anyway my point stands as is.

50 PVP is pretty much just gear grind and farming PUGs. The expertise is so wonky that it lets you put up pretty big numbers as well, but the HPs are inflated too so unless you just like making big numbers it's not really that much different.

The reason why people in this thread are trying to get you to level to 50 is they need people to play against. Most people quit playing 50 after awhile because it's kind of dumb. That's also why Bioware gave the free month, there are actually several articles about it and they admit 50s don't log into the game that much. You should be able to find it at the usual places or google it.

After you get 1 50 geared up though, you'll never want to gear up another one most likely. But you'll also probably realize how poor the PVP in this game is, so you won't want to play much in the pre-50 PVP.

My advice is if you are enjoying pre-50, just stick around and play it for as long as you can. Try out several classes at once and play them all heavily in PVP. After about level 20 or so most classes are fairly competitive with each other thanks to bolstering, and if you are a skilled player, since pre-50 is mostly just skill based. People that don't have skill and need to have advantages of course hate pre-50 as a result, because they are awful at it.

If you're good at pre-50 you're going to be good at 50 too, just you'll need the gear. You can't really compete with Recruit, but full BM you will at least be sort of competitive. I'm not sure now anymore since I'm mostly WH, and it does seem like I'm virtually invincible against a lot of players...they might be full BM and the gap just be too big for WH (mine is also fairly optimized, and with augments on most of my slots, including weapon).

50 PVP is pretty much just gear grind and farming PUGs. The expertise is so wonky that it lets you put up pretty big numbers as well, but the HPs are inflated too so unless you just like making big numbers it's not really that much different.

The reason why people in this thread are trying to get you to level to 50 is they need people to play against. Most people quit playing 50 after awhile because it's kind of dumb. That's also why Bioware gave the free month, there are actually several articles about it and they admit 50s don't log into the game that much. You should be able to find it at the usual places or google it.

After you get 1 50 geared up though, you'll never want to gear up another one most likely. But you'll also probably realize how poor the PVP in this game is, so you won't want to play much in the pre-50 PVP.

My advice is if you are enjoying pre-50, just stick around and play it for as long as you can. Try out several classes at once and play them all heavily in PVP. After about level 20 or so most classes are fairly competitive with each other thanks to bolstering, and if you are a skilled player, since pre-50 is mostly just skill based. People that don't have skill and need to have advantages of course hate pre-50 as a result, because they are awful at it.

If you're good at pre-50 you're going to be good at 50 too, just you'll need the gear. You can't really compete with Recruit, but full BM you will at least be sort of competitive. I'm not sure now anymore since I'm mostly WH, and it does seem like I'm virtually invincible against a lot of players...they might be full BM and the gap just be too big for WH (mine is also fairly optimized, and with augments on most of my slots, including weapon).

I have a 50 sent in BM and a 50 sorc in half BM. After playing my sent for a couple hours today I just became so bored. Switched to my 37 shadow and felt so refreshed. The games were closer and more competitive.

Has anyone seen the avengers movie? Lvl 50 PvP feels like when cpt America tells hulk to "smash" then hulk goes into berserk mode.

I hope the poster who could not resist the "bads" comment gains the attention they seek to get through the day.

Pre 50 warzones are currently happening far more often than the 50 warzones.

A wide range of people now play the pre 50, as basically any warzone is better than none.

I am seeing a fairly mixed enjoyable PvP outcome pre 50.

Good luck

I hope the poster who could not resist the "bads" comment gains the attention they seek to get through the day.

Pre 50 warzones are currently happening far more often than the 50 warzones.

A wide range of people now play the pre 50, as basically any warzone is better than none.

I am seeing a fairly mixed enjoyable PvP outcome pre 50.

Good luck

I also noticed much better queue times pre 50.

Pre 50 PvP seems much more competitive and balanced. Am I alone on this?
If by "balanced" you mean "totally random because enough idiots on both teams will make huge mistakes", then yes.

Because of this randomness you won't go on many huge losing streaks in pre-50, but it's hugely frustrating if you expect people to use basic cognitive functions. Also really frustrating: the pre-50 hero who hits the 50s bracket and thinks he knows everything.

If by "balanced" you mean "totally random because enough idiots on both teams will make huge mistakes", then yes.

Because of this randomness you won't go on many huge losing streaks in pre-50, but it's hugely frustrating if you expect people to use basic cognitive functions. Also really frustrating: the pre-50 hero who hits the 50s bracket and thinks he knows everything.

Why are they idiots? Because they are not 50 yet? Will they suddenly be better when they hit 50?

I don't see these huge mistakes you claim anyway. My guess is because many in the 10-49 bracket are alts because LVL 50 PVP IS SOOOOOO BORING! :)

Edited by Kovaos