Share your Marauder jokes

Bpotux

When they nerf marauders, and I (a marauder) still destroy all the terrible players in this game...that will be the best marauder joke ever.

They could reduce my damage 25-30% across the board, and I'd still beat 90% of the current PvP population on my server.

When they nerf marauders, and I (a marauder) still destroy all the terrible players in this game...that will be the best marauder joke ever.

They could reduce my damage 25-30% across the board, and I'd still beat 90% of the current PvP population on my server.

Ah snap. Get the OP some Aloe Vera because he/she was just BURRNNED.

A reactor goes bad on Imperial Fleet resulting in cataclysmic implosion of the Space Staion.

Later in rescue attempts, miraculously a Marauder is found to be alive, unscathed, and the sole survior.

TV Reporter: "Mr. Marauder! Mr.Marauder Sir! Please tell us how did you survive such a dreadful disaster?"

Marauder: "UNDYING RAGE.... KID!!! Ha-Ha ballliing !"

You can keep your damage, I just want your EZ mode and shield and camo to cut healing by 100% for the duration.

I see two people guarding the node im trying to capture.

So naturally, im like," damn this isnt going to work."

But then i remembered im the gosh darn marauder.

So i kill them and capture the node.

Then i kill the guy that came to reinforce their team.

I figure my health is a bit low, so i heal up.

After that no one comes near my node out of fear.

edit*profanity filter messing with my creative writing skills.

Edited by akabane_k