Missing something I cant put my finger on

Ashivauto

I have to say that Im 100% an unadulterated Star wars fanboy and proud of it.... i love swtor......

With that said that doesnt mean I dont see all the problems with the game. ivep layed many mmos fort he last 10 years. i played eq, swg from beta to death, doac, wow, matrix online, lotro, aion, rift and the list goes on..

In swtor i have 1 lvl 50 bh/merc in full wh gear, a lvl 50 jk/sent in bm and wh gear an a few lower lvl toons...

Im more into pvp than anything- not much on the pve content- not o say I dont like the class story lines coz i do.... but i tired of it quick.. I feel the game has alot of potential and staying power but it feels as if it is missing something.... no not the lfg tool coz im used to swg where one wasnt needed, and not players coz im on the fatman and have no problem queing or grouping...

Its missing something that I cant quite put my finger on.... in swg the worlds felt alive, and b4 anyone jumps on here and says swg was a dead game thats why it failed, let me say that 8 years is not a failure... But like i was saying the worlds were alive, crafting meant something and actualy took time to do, harvesting materials in itself was content that required you to travel to dangerous areas to get the best resources, space was far superior and again u felt u were in the sw universe.... pve content was combined with pvp- daily cities on several planets would be attacked and u would either b on the defensive or the offensive against npcs and players alike.... open world pvp was never hard to find, mos eisley, anchorhead, rori, dathomire, naboo- and u never knew when it would pop off or if u were being hunted- it was exciting....in swtor i lvled on a pvp server that is the most populated and i ran across enemy players once in swtor.... in the so called dead swg- it was constant pvp all the time making questing, collecting materials, shopping etc alot more exciting.... not to mention classes were not faction specific and could b changed at any time as well as killing a player affected the universe.... and i could go on and on, player housing, guild cities etc....

I will continue to support this game... but i do agree with alot of the players that swtor is lacking in alot of things.... but im here for the long haul and hopefully things will get better

It is missing a population/server merges/server transfers.

liar. You aren't playing right then :) sorry

You're full of it. As stated there are no multiple endings, there are just a few different cutscenes. You can't not play the story right since it's all scripted.

Next you'll be saying ME3 has several very different endings and that you've seen them all and that everyone else who hasn't doesn't know how to play.

Edited by sambeta

The answer to what's missing: Population.

The game was fun when it came out. It would continue to be fun with at least 25+ on every planet.

Half of us are spread out on dead servers, the other half enjoying their game-play experience on the 6-10 higher population ones.

This is exactly why servers need to merge.