The Force Café: A Community Hangout

Brosephiine

I'd love to reroll on an rp server. And, I'd like to request Hutt tequila be added to the drinks menu :D.

That would be one hell of a big worm to swallow! ;)

I dont know much about the RP stuff but maybe once i hit 50 i might join yall with a new character.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help start a guild but I will be honest and say that I wont be there very much. I would be on my main toons/server and only check in from time to time. I don't mind helping get the guild going though if needed. Just send me a PM with the time, place, faction, ect.... :p

a little silly story from my experience...

in the late '90s during the re-release of the improved versions of the films, i was dating a girl that had never, ever, seen a Star Wars film. My mother, and her father also wanted to go see it (i still like to think it was a desire to see the movies and not to chaperone two 20 year olds, but i digest...), so we all hopped into the DeLorean (actually my 1986 Dodge Daytona) and headed to the opening night on a cold, crisp night February night. The east coast of Canada can be cold as hell in February, but that year we had had surprisingly very little snow. ESB, my favorite of all the films (even as a EU fan, i still only believe in the Original Three), opens on Hoth and ends in space....

...except for us, where it opened on Hoth and ended on Hoth.

While we were inside, 3 feet of snow had fallen.

The drive home was scary awesome with both my gf's father and my mother in the back seat (and he a 70 year old war vet) yelling at me in what i swear was Ugnaught. I yelled Johns Williams masterpieces the whole way home and had a blast...

...until the ultra low Daytona got stuck about a mile from home.

Best night ever. Couldn't wait to see RotJ....remember where that one opened?? :)

So, seems like there's a good amount of interest in the Force Cafe guild. I was thinking Imp-side Lord Adraas. Any objections? Other suggestions?

Where ever you pick, just leave the server name and names of who to look for once a toon is created. :cool:

Where ever you pick, just leave the server name and names of who to look for once a toon is created. :cool:

I can go along with this ^^^^^^^^^

Already on my main server and my "secondary", so can help out if you need.

Cute! Now go clean up your room :rolleyes:

That's agent talk. Spook lingo. Mother being the Watcher. Drink refers to liquidation. Today could be the target or the location. Multiply the amount of letters, divided by the amount of words and you get coordinates. What for I'm not sure. Mother knows.

Oh no! I miscalculated - you said "clean" - geez, it's all over already. Mission accomplished. Stay tuned for the next incredible spy story brought to you by Imperial Agents on the loose.

Edited by iRouven

That's agent talk. Spook lingo. Mother being the Watcher. Drink refers to liquidation. Today could be the target or the location. Multiply the amount of letters, divided by the amount of words and you get coordinates. What for I'm not sure. Mother knows.

Oh no! I miscalculated - you said "clean" - geez, it's all over already. Mission accomplished. Stay tuned for the next incredible spy story brought to you by Imperial Agents on the loose.

Considering my main is an IA, that explanation is right on the mark! :D

Considering my main is an IA, that explanation is right on the mark! :D

Did you just blow your cover or is this all part of the larger picture?

You know, one of these plans with a scheme within a scheme and at the end no one knows who's who, dead mailboxes, imaginary friends and foes alike ... that sort of thing?

Edit: Slightly off-topic - which IA here remembers his space combat call sign? I only remember the smuggler one because I got to pick it myself! So to speak.

Edited by iRouven

Did you just blow your cover or is this all part of the larger picture?

You know, one of these plans with a scheme within a scheme and at the end no one knows who's who, dead mailboxes, imaginary friends and foes alike ... that sort of thing?

Edit: Slightly off-topic - which IA here remembers his space combat call sign? I only remember the smuggler one because I got to pick it myself! So to speak.

Let's just say I'm living proof that the rumours about Imperial Intelligence being disbanded are false... or are they? :cool:

Hmm, I remember I got the best-looking ship ingame, the X-70B Phantom,

when the notorious terrorist known as The Eagle hacked into the Imperial com system and started sprouting all kinds of dissident nonsense. As it became my mission to track him down, I was outfitted with the most low-profile, high-tech starship the galaxy has ever known.

Edited by Sauska

I finally played my first couple pvp matches last night. A guildy showed me all the cool stuff he was getting with the commendations so i decided to try it. It was pretty fun. I got in a hutt ball match and the map with the three big gun batteries (dont remember the name) . I pretty much got my butt kicked by the sith so maybe a 'slinger and the need of cover isn't the best for this but I still got a few kills and 210 commendations for two mathes. All in all i had a pretty good time.

I am sad to announce that I will be leaving probably when my subscription is up next month. :<

Not because of the game or bugs, but because I can't afford to pay for the game right now.

So much sadface. :(

I'm sorry for you. I hope you'll come back as soon as possible.

*Tosses a couple of Rowdy Trollers out, then looks thoughtful before writing the weekly specials on the chalkboard*

Korriban-kebabs

Poutinni!

Hyperspace Hotwings Back by popular demand!!

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. (what, everything *has* to be star wars?)

*Tosses a couple of Rowdy Trollers out, then looks thoughtful before writing the weekly specials on the chalkboard*

Korriban-kebabs

Poutinni!

Hyperspace Hotwings Back by popular demand!!

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. (what, everything *has* to be star wars?)

*Looks at the board, then walks up to the counter and orders..."

One Elvis Sandwich, please!

*Looks at the board, then walks up to the counter and orders..."

One Elvis Sandwich, please!

M1X-A77: " We are sorry, but we are currently out of Elvis. Clones in production will take approximately another 3 years until ripe. May I suggest Jawa ona Schtick, medium rare?"

Good luck Brosephiine, may the force be with you.

Talking about Jawa's and gummi bears - I would so go for Jawa bears. Or should they be more crunchy? Jawa shaped chips with appropriate dips? Force dip. But how do we know what the force tastes like? Perhaps a sandy backdrop with a mild hint of sunrise dew?