Flashpoint needs to be reset bug?

This is not working i click RESET but it is not resetting at all!

This really sucks

UPDATE

The fix is to group with someone, then he the new leadre has this bug ^^

Edited by Grrl

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, and three other guildmates are having this problem as well. This is a very frustrating bug, and is preventing me from enjoying an aspect of the game. Please help. (a hotfix soon on this bug would be really great) Edited by ReynoldsCK

My friend/guildmate was having this issue, the fix did work.

-He entered Esseles (the last known flash point he was able to enter)

-He reset the flash point (got the error saying there were people still in the flash point, himself)

-He exited the flash point and reset the flash point, the option disappeared and he was able to enter flash points from there on out.

My group ran into this too. We determined that somewhere on the back end of the server, one of our team mates was getting put into another flashpoint with a random person. This happened to us on hammer station. When he couldn't join our flashpoint, we sent him to esseles. We he walked in, it showed him in a group with a random person. He logged out from esseles to leave the flashpoint and then we could get him to join us.

This is still happening. I have abandoned everything in my log and picked the quest up and still cant get in. I also cant invite anyone to my group because its saying they are in a group, even when they are not. Cnat enter any FP because its saying that the zone needs to be reset, but I cant do it.

Very, very bad bug and needs to be fixed very soon. I had to miss out on running with freinds tonight becasue of this and that is not good.

This is a very fun game, but you have to fix this.

This is common issue. There is another thread about it. It's all about 1 players being bugged. The bug can transfer from aprty leader to party leader.

Temp solution.. Make random guy your aprty leader, take the quest, then leave the group and form new party without him :) Now he is bugged :D

Same thing happening to me and my friends . I tried everything that has been posted and then some but nothing works.

Last night my friend rage quit and said he was going to uninstall :mad:

You have to fix this NOW !

This is a major game breaking bug.

I read the patch notes for today and did not see this addressed . I don't care if the nodes aren't correct , I do care if I can get into a flashpoint with my friends .

The flashpoint fix is more important then nodes showing up .

Priorities guys

My friend/guildmate was having this issue, the fix did work.

-He entered Esseles (the last known flash point he was able to enter)

-He reset the flash point (got the error saying there were people still in the flash point, himself)

-He exited the flash point and reset the flash point, the option disappeared and he was able to enter flash points from there on out.

This worked for me! (Directive 7 was the culprit).

Thank you

Bumping this so we might have a chance of getting an official response.

As a level 50 (who has thoroughly enjoyed the story, thank you very much), I have nothing to do at the moment but craft, do dailies, and run flashpoints. My crafting is on 30min-1hr timers, my dailies for today are complete, and now this bug has stopped me from doing instances.

Besides PvP, I have nothing to do but level another toon. Could this please be fixed so that I can play with my friends? :)

I've got the same issue. i've tried all the ones listed here and still no dice. i'm done trying to reset phase, invite someone, enter FP, then reset and invite some random dude, toggle pvp, duel someone and lose and blah...blah...blah. you shouldn't have to do any of that to enter a dam FP.

Reset instances and get everyone in who can get in. The person who still can't enter needs to leave the group. That person then invites someone else to a new group. Promote the new person to leader and leave that group, then get re-invited to the old group. This should set the 'saved' flashpoint to the person who became 'new' leader, as flash points are saved to group leaders and sometimes that bugs out, apparently. You should now be able to enter with the old group.

Omg this works :eek: Thanks!!

This. Resetting flash points didn't work. Disbanding and regrouping didn't work. Abandoning all flash point quests (separately and in the group), resetting flash points and then re-taking the missions didn't work.

Finally got it to work by using an old WoW hack :p If you remember how to reset instances in classic WoW, before they 'allowed' it, it's the same thing:

Reset instances and get everyone in who can get in. The person who still can't enter needs to leave the group. That person then invites someone else to a new group. Promote the new person to leader and leave that group, then get re-invited to the old group. This should set the 'saved' flashpoint to the person who became 'new' leader, as flash points are saved to group leaders and sometimes that bugs out, apparently. You should now be able to enter with the old group.

How do you promote someone to group leader? As a group leader, I have never been able to figure this out.

I've had the same issue this evening. I couldn't join an old flashpoint or a new one. This helped me:

1. Invite a random player to your group.
  2. Promote him to group leader.
  3. Leave the group.
  4. Fixed.

Though I could 'fix' this by doing the three steps mentioned above, it's a huuuuge bug, which has to been fixed real quick (because it's blocking a big part of the game).

Thank you very much this worked for my group