healing is fine... and marauders do need a nerf but

beyondkilling

Bioware wanted to make this game team based PvP so that doesn't mean 1 healer should be able to heal thru 4 dps it means they should grp up with idk a class that can use guard??? pre 1.2 if a merc healer had a tank guarding them you could not kill them at all unless u had 4-5 dps on that target guessing they weren't bad pugs then u would need 8 so how about you stop QQing about healing and find a tank to q with and stop being bad.

Now i do agree marauders need a nerf i play one myself but its not in there dmg when we pop undying rage the 99% dmg reduction ability or force camo but not both we should have a 100% healing reduction debuff on one of those. Marauder die pretty quick if you focus them btw so right after you down the healer jump on them...we have a 3 min and 1 min defensive CD the 1 min reduces dmg but 20% big deal burst them down. Also powertech dps does more dmg than marauders so what you crying about?

Edited by beyondkilling

If you couldn't kill any healer with 4 DPS pre-1.2, it doesn't inspire very much confidence in any of those 4 DPS.

But that's okay, the dev team has a history of catering to bads. :rolleyes:

Edited by Xaearth

If you couldn't kill any healer with 4 DPS pre-1.2, it doesn't inspire very much confidence in any of those 4 DPS.

But that's okay, the dev team has a history of catering to bads. :rolleyes:

yeah so bad for stating a fact no one cares what you say kthxbai :rolleyes:

I'm a healer and I have zero problems with PvP now

Also I don't have tanks guard me because I run all over the map trying to spread the love

Healers were OP pre 1.2 I agree

p.s Maurders are not op

I think they should remove all defensive cooldowns to the Marauder and all DPS' classes. If healers are required to L2P their class by taking a tank to stay alive then pure DPS classes should too.

While we are at, we should make marauders stay stationary and channel all big damaging abilities so they can be interupted. Just like healers are required too.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whatever. I think every Marauder/DPS should be required to play a healer for a week before actually commenting on them.

Also I don't have tanks guard me because I run all over the map trying to spread the love

p.s Maurders are not op

Of course you don't. I have no problems either healing on my operative. We are hands down the best healer in the game.

Sorc healers on the other hand ...completely worthless.

Bioware wanted to make this game team based PvP so that doesn't mean 1 healer should be able to heal thru 4 dps it means they should grp up with idk a class that can use guard??? pre 1.2 if a merc healer had a tank guarding them you could not kill them at all unless u had 4-5 dps on that target guessing they weren't bad pugs then u would need 8 so how about you stop QQing about healing and find a tank to q with and stop being bad.

Now i do agree marauders need a nerf i play one myself but its not in there dmg when we pop undying rage the 99% dmg reduction ability or force camo but not both we should have a 100% healing reduction debuff on one of those. Marauder die pretty quick if you focus them btw so right after you down the healer jump on them...we have a 3 min and 1 min defensive CD the 1 min reduces dmg but 20% big deal burst them down. Also powertech dps does more dmg than marauders so what you crying about?

Make your undying rage cd on 15 mins or something and everything is fine. That is all. Don't nerf it or take it away. But more or less you are right on about the rest. Having it up every fight is kind of op.

Of course you don't. I have no problems either healing on my operative. We are hands down the best healer in the game.

Sorc healers on the other hand ...completely worthless.

Bad sorc healers are worthless. Great ones are game changing

Bad sorc healers are worthless. Great ones are game changing

Sure, they were for sure. They aren't now because they are laughably easy to shut down with interrupts and are way too much of a draw on guard against competent opponents. But sure, highest bandwidth no doubt ...they just have nowhere near the actual throughput of an equally skilled operative against opponents with half a brain.

You know I thought the same about sorcs initially after 1.2, but recently started playing it again and gearing it up. It's not too bad actually once you get it into a BM set. And quite frankly where the numbers are concerned, i've yet too see an operative/scoundrel put up equal numbers as me. Either on my Sorcerer or Commando.

All 3 are viable healers, but if you walk in with recruit gear expecting to be a rockstar. Your going to be in for a shock that lasts about 2-3 seconds as a WH/BM geared DPS tears you to pieces.

Edited by Calitri

This game should have had only had 1 healer class

That would be boring. By the same logic, we should only have one tank class and one DPS class? :p

Or one class with three different skill trees, one for tanking, one for DPS and one for healing?

No? Didn't think so.

Mate, you're talking absolute gibberish.

Healers can't heal through even one single DPS at the moment. By your own definition they're therefore not fine at all at the moment.

Since you play Marauder, let me turn this around for you. You shouldn't run around alone and survive or kill anything. DPS should group up with Healers to keep them alive and Tanks to protect them in order to make any kind of damage.

Thank you. :p

p.s Maurders are not op

True.

Marauder are good players, rest are bad and i´m Bin Laden. No, im not dead, Obama lied.

Sorcerers are ok now. They die fast if not guarded. Guard is there for some reason. And is a very strong skill in PvP. Ops healers are not ok, are a healing machine guarded or not.

While Guard is available in warzones and with current dps, healers themselves must be weak while unguarded/unprotected. If not, ranked will be a healing fest and a bored thing for sure.

You know I thought the same about sorcs initially after 1.2, but recently started playing it again and gearing it up. It's not too bad actually once you get it into a BM set. And quite frankly where the numbers are concerned, i've yet too see an operative/scoundrel put up equal numbers as me. Either on my Sorcerer or Commando.

All 3 are viable healers, but if you walk in with recruit gear expecting to be a rockstar. Your going to be in for a shock that lasts about 2-3 seconds as a WH/BM geared DPS tears you to pieces.

That is irrelevant to the issue I am talking about. Outside of void star, most of the sorcerer survivability issues can be managed with positioning and a little help from team mates ...or having guard otherwise. I am referring both to susceptibility to and lack of ability to manage being interrupted. Even if you have cross healing, guard, and use terrain/positioning/escape tools to never die in a match, a single competent player that knows how to interrupt and more importantly 'what' to interrupt, can completely shut your healing output down. This is entirely the reason why I switched to my operative full time to heal. Superior in every way across the board.

Edit: ..and before some ignorant tool makes a post about fake casting, that only works against bad players.

Edited by pathiss